Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We missed on DT , LB and TE. And closed very poorly. Going like 1 for 7. We got some big wins here and there, sure. I'll do my best to keep it objective and not ruin the rest of the recruiting season. I promise

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
@soflagator
Even RocketCity has thrown in the towel. After all these years, we're finally getting the rebuild we've wanted and everyone is pissed.
I hear you and agree. It remains to be seen what the staff can do with talent. We need a pass offense that compliments their great run game, which was very good.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We missed on DT , LB and TE. And closed very poorly. Going like 1 for 7. We got some big wins here and there, sure. I'll do my best to keep it objective and not ruin the rest of the recruiting season. I promise
We haven't closed yet, you friggin dope. Hell, recruiting runs until FEBRUARY.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We aren’t out of it for an OT are we? Still need one DT and a LB, true.
I think we're favored to get Jones at OT. The staff was split on him and I don't think he was a take at one point.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Both UT and daU have over 10 3 star players.. Ill keep our class over either of theirs

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The plan could have been walker/ hall or portal. Same could be said about LB and TE. I'm pretty sure Bateman was Keyshawn silvers primary recruiter at unc who's in the portal and he was a 5* DT. I know we're recruiting the kid from West Carolina too. Could be just being picky there. There's a shcitload of kids in the portal, could be the difference in past years. That's why I'm not losing my shcit like I have in the past .

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Both UT and daU have over 10 3 star players.. Ill keep our class over either of theirs

Vols, yes. Not miami assuming they do close on Samson and any other bigger name. They’re #6 on 247. Landing any of those remaining big names probably seals a Top 5 class. I’m good with our class(hope Jean sticks) and think we’re in position to close strong, but they’ll have landed our top targets at DB, OT and LB. Tough to knock that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Vols, yes. Not miami assuming they do close on Samson and any other bigger name. They’re #6 on 247. Landing any of those remaining big names probably seals a Top 5 class. I’m good with our class(hope Jean sticks) and think we’re in position to close strong, but they’ll have landed our top targets at DB, OT and LB. Tough to knock that.
Puh-leeze. Not only are they not getting Samson, McClain is flipping to us.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Puh-leeze. Not only are they not getting Samson, McClain is flipping to us.
Let It Go Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator