Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
Lagway is also looking elsewhere, I heard. Lot of smoke that Napier was caught sacrificing a goat in a janitors closet, in an apparent Satanic ritual.
Lagway is a year away. The last thing I want to do is stress over that. I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again…. Life was better before I knew the names of high school football players.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The Platt kid committed to A&M over us. Also expected to lose Nixon and Jean tomorrow. Not predicted to pick up anyone else. There's rumors Princley #33 is talking to Rhule about transferring to Neb to play with his brother who just committed there. Been a real ****ty 2 weeks for Florida football.

We aren't expected to lose Jean actually.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Joke? Heading back to Miami?

I think it’s the kid from Baylor. But who knows. Denson is also not signing until Thursday and has received a LOI from um as well. Some speculation that he’s waiting to see if they add someone and if not, he flips to them. I’m expecting the whole day to be a bloodbath, so I can only be pleasantly surprised.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Joke? Heading back to Miami?

That would be the death nail if it happened, but a lot of people think it’s Oklahomas guy or even Arch. However I would not be shocked if it was all just a big troll. Our rivals have had a lot of fun coming after us so far. We are also being used as a bunch of click bait fodder drumming up fake rumors we’re getting someone to create drama

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Yes, he seems to be struggling with some personal issues, and does not seem completely right in the head.

I don’t know if re-posting the ramblings of a madman who clearly isn’t right in the head is the most ethical thing to do. I’d say something to ox, but he’s pretty much been doing the same thing himself.
That seems to be more common than you think. There are several here struggling with STUFF.

Yes, I speak for myself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator