Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
It would be nice to get one, and maybe we do get someone between now and Feb, but we have Zip for one more year(maybe 2), Odom Zander and then Boardingham who I think the staff is really high on. We aren’t desperate really. I don’t follow recruiting that closely all year, but I haven’t seen or heard of any can’t miss TE prospects in this class. I was personally totally ok missing out on the Platt kid. So maybe we look to the portal here as well.
FSU got 2 out of the portal while we sat on our dicks.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
FSU got 2 out of the portal while we sat on our dicks.

Again, they may have had a more immediate pressing need. I don’t think we do.

Also, look at the four teams in the playoff. They’re not living off the portal. They’re utilizing it and adding a piece here or there, but three of them are also in the top 5 HS recruiting classes, and have been. That’s still the formula to win championships. Norvell being in this shape at this point in his tenure is pathetic. He’s doing what we ridiculed Mullen for doing and getting similar results. I’ll take Napier’s approach to bringing in talent.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That kid is a moron.

I’ve said all along that at 160, he is not big enough to play corner in the SEC right away. That’s likely a different story in the P12. It’s also the one position that I could see a kid potentially wanting to play for Sanders. It would be a lot smarter than Hunter to JaxSt last cycle.

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
So I guess we’ll just continue to convert DE’s into TE’s?
I was only joking when I posted this… but just found out we have this guy Tony Livingston who took a grey shirt last year, but he was recruited by Mullen’s staff as a OL, but we’re converting him to TE.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fun fact.

My old CEO's sis is Shawnee Smith, who played Charlie Sheen's ex in Anger Management. Also survived several of the Saw movies. I got to hang with her a few times.

Sweet lady.
Summer School with the UCLA QB - Mark Harmon

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Step in the right direction but still not where we need to be to catch up to the big dogs. Hopefully Lagway’s commitment can mean 2024 class is top 5.

Could also be worse, could be FSU sitting at #20 after their best season in 7+ years. Suck it, losers :yes:

Oh, and start Rashada immediately.

Oh, oh, and snag Ricks and/or Hall tomorrow plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator