Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

In his defense, he was destroyed by then. Commits to Daz, gets Weis, then Peese, then Roper, all under the guidance of WM.

Plus, he’d already been unseated as the starter and shouldn’t have even been playing. Unfortunately Treon decided to celebrate the ut win and his new found starting role by raping people. So it was back to Jeff. And yes, first hand, it was awful.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

This is my greatest hope under Napier...No more games like this. We may be lacking depth and may go down in talent as the SEC season progresses but they played hard and with much less slop for the O&B.

Napier's UL Teams at least played well...You can't say that about UF since 2009.

We are far from Top Tier but I have hope it won't take 4 years. And like Coach says, "Our starters can play with anyone"

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought that was Fillepe? Trask came in and threw a TD pass.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I thought that was Fillepe? Trask came in and threw a TD pass.

That was 4 years later.

Somehow we’ve managed to get completely blown out by Mizzou in like 7 of our 10 meetings since they joined. Especially at their house. We see those lawn chairs on the end zone lawns and their Div-2 looking helmets and we just melt.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I dunno, handful of games from last season that were just as bad. The end of 2020 has a couple as well.

Can we all just agree...The Z and the M's except Meyer sucked like a Dyson Vacuum. Even Zook wasn't as bad as these past 3.

And maybe Napier may not be SOS but maybe he at least can build like Charlie (w/o the Probations).

Here's a thought...Imagine Pell/Hall with the NIL:ohboy:

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I dunno, handful of games from last season that were just as bad. The end of 2020 has a couple as well.

The end of last year wasn’t terribly far off. But honestly the worst game of 2020 was light years ahead of anything in 2014, minus the uga game where we apparently invented the pulling guard play. At least we had Trask in 2020. Go watch the 2014 ut game. You won’t sleep for a week.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The end of last year wasn’t terribly far off. But honestly the worst game of 2020 was light years ahead of anything in 2014, minus the uga game where we apparently invented the pulling guard play. At least we had Trask in 2020. Go watch the 2014 ut game. You won’t sleep for a week.

here’s a screenshot of the Georgia Southern loss where our players blocked each other.

Nothing in 2021 or any other year was as bad as that loss.

florida-players-block-each-other-during-georgia-southern-game-b.gif

Screen-Shot-2013-11-25-at-5.59.07-PM.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Looks like you let all those Driskel stories get to you and are currently about 5 deep at the bar at this point. To my knowledge, nobody is signing in May.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I think I heard they were NOT going after a QB in the portal.

And we had one coming (HS) before Fall?

But y'all know way more about this than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.