Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
here’s a screenshot of the Georgia Southern loss where our players blocked each other.

Nothing in 2021 or any other year was as bad as that loss.

Alright Gator J...Gator J Alright. I'll see your GS loss and raise you a Marco Wilson toss.

ae07ffba.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
One of the worst times in Gator Football.
That is the moment when the terms "wait till next year" and "the fighting ****-ups" came rushing back to me. I realized that we were back to pre-Pell days. Starting over. I'm not sure we'll ever get back.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That is the moment when the terms "wait till next year" and "the fighting ****-ups" came rushing back to me. I realized that we were back to pre-Pell days. Starting over. I'm not sure we'll ever get back.

Have faith my brother. I sat through Pell. Napier may be that guy and unlike under Pell, NIL is approved.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Pell got shafted. He was the reason for SOS. Pell built UF Sports. Foley destroyed UF Sports.

Pell knew what it it took and what it could mean. With my O&B glasses, I think Napier does also. Not since SOS, have we had a coach that embraces the UF Traditions and is willing to put in the effort.

All these other "M" coaches were out for themselves, even Meyer: especially Meyer. I see something genuine in Napier. He's more like a HS Coach. Hey, I've been fooled before. I pray not this time.

Last edited:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Pell got shafted. He was the reason for SOS. Pell built UF Sports. Foley destroyed UF Sports.

Pell knew what it it took and what it could mean. With my O&B glasses, I think Napier does also. Not since SOS, have had a coach that embraces the UF Traditions and is willing to put in the effort.

All these other "M" coaches were out for themselves, even Meyer: especially Meyer. I see something genuine in Napier. He's more like a HS Coach. Hey, I've been fooled before. I pray not this time.
The irony of it all is what Pell got busted for and pretty much ended his career and life is nothing compared to what is going on today or even what went on at Ala. while pell was there.
Coach Pell called these school scared cows and he was right.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The irony of it all is what Pell got busted for and pretty much ended his career and life is nothing compared to what is going on today or even what went on at Ala. while pell was there.
He called them scared cows? They must have looked at him like he was a lunatic.

cowscared.png

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
SPOT ON

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator