Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Patterson is underrated. I really like him.He's got size, speed, production and plays decent hs comp. I don't think he's camped very much is what I think I read somewhere. What are you thinkin about him?

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think Patterson is underrated. I really like him.He's got size, speed, production and plays decent hs comp. I don't think he's camped very much is what I think I read somewhere. What are you thinkin about him?
I compare Patterson to Stokes. Stokes was out plan B or C but Pedo U's plan A. Likewise, Patterson wasn't a plan b or c. He was a top priority for the staff. It says something because CBN and staff do not seem to be settling for anyone like Butters and Dopey did. They really like Patterson.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I compare Patterson to Stokes. Stokes was out plan B or C but Pedo U's plan A. Likewise, Patterson wasn't a plan b or c. He was a top priority for the staff. It says something because CBN and staff do not seem to be settling for anyone like Butters and Dopey did. They really like Patterson.
Stokes' trainer said he was always a Gator...UF was his dream school...but Mullen blew him off....PedoSt gave him love and supposedly they have an excellent QB development program...Stokes struggled because his first love was UF but Pedo was good to him. The trainer also said Napier worked his tail off and only UF could have flipped Stokes...He added UF will be happy with him...he's better than his ratings.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stokes' trainer said he was always a Gator...UF was his dream school...but Mullen blew him off....PedoSt gave him love and supposedly they have an excellent QB development program...Stokes struggled because his first love was UF but Pedo was good to him. The trainer also said Napier worked his tail off and only UF could have flipped Stokes...He added UF will be happy with him...he's better than his ratings.
His accuracy doesn't exactly seem stellar, but I think it's around 60% which isn't horrible either. Trask was around 70% and I think EJ was too. EJ just threw to the wrong color jerseys too dang often.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
His accuracy doesn't exactly seem stellar, but I think it's around 60% which isn't horrible either. Trask was around 70% and I think EJ was too. EJ just threw to the wrong color jerseys too dang often.
But unlike Trask he can throw on the run. More like a Johnny Manzeil. But even his trainer said he needs to bulk up.

And he's still has a year to develop.

Arch Manning only had a 61.8%

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
1657399849341.gif
In other words FCUK pstat. Fcukin losers

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know and that's why I was never all that high on him. I really didn't get the hype. His stats say he's a good but not great QB. Give him the Manning name and he's better than sliced bread. I hear Sliced Bread and Jimbo are real close these days. Could be something to it all I guess.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I know and that's why I was never all that high on him. I really didn't get the hype. His stats say he's a good but not great QB. Give him the Manning name and he's better than sliced bread. I hear Sliced Bread and Jimbo are real close these days. Could be something to it all I guess.
He's had the best training money can buy.
He's good but #1 ? And against what competition...he plays for Newman?

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Forever satisfied disco Dan skated and Megan stayed in Gville to please the players

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
He’s 70+% if not scrambling 100% of the time at Nease

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
1964475306-l.jpg
Thanks, def agree. Get those WRs to exploit run-dominated schemes. Need this talent in a major way. He’s no Kent Dorfman
Thanks, def agree. Get those WRs to exploit run-dominated schemes. Need this talent in a major way. He’s no Kent Dorfman
For those born after 1978, THIS is Kent Dorfman

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
But unlike Trask he can throw on the run. More like a Johnny Manzeil. But even his trainer said he needs to bulk up.

And he's still has a year to develop.

Will Miles finds that completion % translates pretty directly from HS to college - exceptions occur and they usually take a year or 2 to settle into college ball. Stokes will hopefully raise his percentage this fall. If he can get up to 65-67% that would indicate better decisions and/or accuracy.

Applying Miles’ measure, Manning is not likely to be the next Burrow nor is he another Manning. (Eli completed 80%. I couldn’t find Peyton’s stats but I would expect his would be as good or even better.) As always, we shall see…

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
EJ just threw to the wrong color jerseys too dang often.
Also, who knows how many run-plays EJ befouled by refusing to timely release the handoff to the RB.?
That was real offensive sabotage. He screwed up other running plays by making our timing blocks untimely, by making our RBs clumsy, and by slowing their start, first steps.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Will Miles finds that completion % translates pretty directly from HS to college - exceptions occur and they usually take a year or 2 to settle into college ball. Stokes will hopefully raise his percentage this fall. If he can get up to 65-67% that would indicate better decisions and/or accuracy.

Applying Miles’ measure, Manning is not likely to be the next Burrow nor is he another Manning. (Eli completed 80%. I couldn’t find Peyton’s stats but I would expect his would be as good or even better.) As always, we shall see…
Nice info

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Also, who knows how many run-plays EJ befouled by refusing to timely release the handoff to the RB.?
That was real offensive sabotage. He screwed up other running plays by making our timing blocks untimely, by making our RBs clumsy, and by slowing their start, first steps.
Amen

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.