Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Where's gator in Georgia these days? I remember a near Sonoma gator triggering he got over ppl suggesting crystalballs would out recruit us, or recruit anyone at all.

Hey GIG. Suck my nuts :lol2:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Where's gator in Georgia these days? I remember a near Sonoma gator triggering he got over ppl suggesting crystalballs would out recruit us, or recruit anyone at all.

Hey GIG. Suck my nuts :lol2:
Didn’t realize recruiting was over. Gators will finish with a higher recruiting class than Miami this year. Yup.

Miami will also to be lucky to win 7 games a year until that POS is mercifully fired in year 3.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I do not really know where this NIL will dump out the stacked-up teams regarding winners & losers.??
My spirit is hoping we can uphold the precept that "old-fashioned honest hard work will win out".? I like the old-fashioned hard-working coach we have hired - an advocate of gridiron grind.

Just Go Gators! We await this arrival of the Gator's spiritual revival. = Give me that old-time religion. It's good enough for me. :grin:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BN is turning his attention toward a couple other OL prospects:

Louisiana product Caden Jones

D44CAC19-2AC4-43D4-BE54-ED0964D7FBA4.png

Louisiana product Tyree Adams

17882173-A069-4CB8-8EA7-2E556E284CED.png

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Napier likes BIG but mobile OL. They seem to pull a lot.

But another area of need is DT and TE.

Geez...will September ever get here? :shambles:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Didn’t realize recruiting was over. Gators will finish with a higher recruiting class than Miami this year. Yup.

Miami will also to be lucky to win 7 games a year until that POS is mercifully fired in year 3.

The fist part is certainly possible, and I’d be thrilled. Your last part is where I unfortunately have to disagree. Outside of an ACC implosion where they are forced to join a better conference, it’s a 1(maybe 2) game schedule each year and that’s banking in Clemson recovering and today’s version of fsu. Based purely on talent he’ll win 9-10 games annually just as he did at Oregon. Now, whether or not he’ll keep dropping total head scratchers and take the next step is still absolutely in question. But they are invested in him at this point, so he’s not going anywhere any time soon.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The fist part is certainly possible, and I’d be thrilled. Your last part is where I unfortunately have to disagree. Outside of an ACC implosion where they are forced to join a better conference, it’s a 1(maybe 2) game schedule each year and that’s banking in Clemson recovering and today’s version of fsu. Based purely on talent he’ll win 9-10 games annually just as he did at Oregon. Now, whether or not he’ll keep dropping total head scratchers and take the next step is still absolutely in question. But they are invested in him at this point, so he’s not going anywhere any time soon.
TBH, I will be pleasantly surprised if we do finish higher than scUM in recruiting for '23. Not being pessimistic or slamming BN at all, but it's clearly not a level playing field with the $$$ schytt that's going on down there. As for the second part, Cristobal will have to screw the pooch bigtime on the field to get himself fired in that pathetic wheeze of a conference. I frankly don't see that happening anytime soon with such weak-assed competition. JMHO.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 45723

ESPN constantly putting these lists up. We never get mentioned. I guess maybe we need to get somebody in the top 50 or 100? :dunno:
UF, SCe, Ky,Vandy,MSU,Missory ... they hates us.
Sad The Lord Of The Rings GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.