Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The N word was in the song written by someone else and he was just singing it verbatim?

Shouldn't people be mad at the song writer? Is the writer a KKK member? (Rhetorical)

(this probably belongs in the PF ... mods feel free to move ... you commie bstds :lol: )

It would definitely be nice to see the word just gotten rid of all together, regardless of who’s saying it or how it’s pronounced. The current rule system is as moronic as this was for Stokes.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We’re in a weird time where everybody is trying to hurt other people and attack other people.

There’s nothing wrong with what stokes did. You would think that rival fans are making a big deal about it. It’s actually a couple idiot gator fans.

Agree, but can’t help but think they’re gonna keep pushing it until Billy cuts him out of the class, or Billy will get the racist label as well.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We’re in a weird time where everybody is trying to hurt other people and attack other people.

There’s nothing wrong with what stokes did. You would think that rival fans are making a big deal about it. It’s actually a couple idiot gator fans.
I'm too old to understand crap like this. Also too old to like any kind if rap music.

Do the albums come with a warning? This is a "insert skin color" song. If you are "insert skin color" then you can't sing the entire song. Please contact your nearest "insert skin color" for directions before doing Karioke.

FU

Back to recruiting.

Go Gators!

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I always thought it was weird that a person could buy an album with his own money, but then not be allowed to sing along to the contents. That said, you have to know the time period you’re in and make better judgment calls. Not the end of the world, and certainly nothing worthy of booting him from the class, just dumb.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I always thought it was weird that a person could buy an album with his own money, but then not be allowed to sing along to the contents. That said, you have to know the time period you’re in and make better judgment calls. Not the end of the world, and certainly nothing worthy of booting him from the class, just dumb.

Definitely has to have better awareness for the times we’re living. I think it was Josh Allen that had tweets used against him from when he was like 15 and it dropped his draft stock some, for basically similar stuff I believe. Of course Allen turned out fine.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Poor kid didn't learn anything from Malibus most wanted

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He's a kid. Gees. Not a racist. Not vicious.

I thank God Twitter was not around when I was a kid. We were ALL (everyone) racist based on today's standards.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

So, they're members here?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If his decision making is that bad, we might not want him anyways :lol:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If his decision making is that bad, we might not want him anyways :lol:
Snoop Dogg Lol GIF

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok so for some reason today I found myself wondering if we have any decent receivers coming soon.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

I agree it was stupid, but he’s also still in HS. Plus, he plays a sport played by a likely majority who love rap. He probably thought he was fitting in with the culture, but clearly doesn’t. So I don’t think it’s as simple as “he should’ve known better.

Getting angry at someone for repeating lyrics in a rap song (as if it’s proof he’s racist) is even MORE stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.