Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Sign him now! Clearly has ankle breaking skillz!

Remember how I cautioned about anyone with a fat or ugly girlfriend? Well, somehow this wealthy kid from Beverly Hills, with those moves, ended up dating the ugliest girl on the show, basically the whole time. Just no instincts.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Remember how I cautioned about anyone with a fat or ugly girlfriend? Well, somehow this wealthy kid from Beverly Hills, with those moves, ended up dating the ugliest girl on the show, basically the whole time. Just no instincts.
OK... didn't want him anyway...

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Chuck Oliver on his "the college game is doomed" rant, said today "Rashada getting 7 to 9 million from Florida, what ever it was" before continuing his rant.
Every gator fan knows that's total ******** if not comical.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Chuck Oliver on his "the college game is doomed" rant, said today "Rashada getting 7 to 9 million from Florida, what ever it was" before continuing his rant.
Every gator fan knows that's total ******** if not comical.
7 to 9 million what? And what is a Chuck Oliver?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Scared Still Waiting GIF by Looney Tunes

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
Are we to expect Rashada to commit today or are we done? I was looking at De La Torre’s list on the twit machine and it looks like a pretty well balanced class. We got a solid defensive class and only seem to lack some o-line and the QB

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.