Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
M’Pemba has come out and said that he likes Florida. But everything that I’ve read and seen says it’s down to Georgia and Miami.

Yep. He should just split the difference between Athens and Miami and just come on to Gainesville.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
The other thing that’s impressive is Bully Billy’s ability to corse correct in real time. He’s obviously made some changes in real time after the Rashada let down that has really captured a momentum that was seemingly missing at the end of June. That flexibility and ability to pivot can only be a positive moving forward

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals only lists 19 5-stars in the entire nation. Those are tough ones. 8 of the 19 are currently undecided. Bama doesn't have any yet either. #2 and #3 on the list are undecided and are both Florida boys - Cormani McClain and Samuel M'Pemba.

They list "HIGH" interest by McClain with three schools - Bama, UF, and Miami. Do we have a shot?

M'Pemba lists 5 schools as "HIGH", and UF is also one of them. Do we have a shot?

Is M’Pemba a take after all the DLs we have?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I was not aware it was recruiting season? Who knew? I guess that Sling Blade subscribes to what all college football coaches, below average and up, subscribe to, which is: It is Always Recruiting Season. The Organizational Structure must really be confusing to this Athletic Administration, Shake it up Sling Blade, shake it up.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You don't get off that easy. Lot of scores to settle.
Settle this score...

The Simpsons Dance GIF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I was not aware it was recruiting season? Who knew? I guess that Sling Blade subscribes to what all college football coaches, below average and up, subscribe to, which is: It is Always Recruiting Season. The Organizational Structure must really be confusing to this Athletic Administration, Shake it up Sling Blade, shake it up.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
On another note, who else thinks Mullen will attribute all of Napier's success to the new facilities finishing up?
The last thing that jag off (I can’t even say his name) will want to talk about is any success Napier has. He’ll quickly change the subject if it comes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator