Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think we get Smith, because I think Hartline leaves OSU. Just a feeling that he’ll get some sort of offer, maybe NFL, and bolt. I think we’re next on his list
I will be shocked and amazed. I can see a guy wanting to play at UF, no problem there. Just that, our pass offense is somewhat ugly. Maybe he believes that with Lagway it becomes a more interesting system. I have the impression he likes fsu and their system gets receivers open and passes the ball downfield. I hope they start losing and that we beat their ass in The Swamp.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I will be shocked and amazed. I can see a guy wanting to play at UF, no problem there. Just that, our pass offense is somewhat ugly. Maybe he believes that with Lagway it becomes a more interesting system. I have the impression he likes fsu and their system gets receivers open and passes the ball downfield. I hope they start losing and that we beat their ass in The Swamp.
Lagway will be by far the best QB CBN has ever had. He will either decide to take advantage of that talent or not, but if he doesn’t it will be last great QB he ever recruits.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Lagway had over 300 yards and 6 TDs last night.

IN THE 1ST QUARTER

@GatorJ

I cannot wait to see this kid play. I think he holds this class together and most importantly he will help add to it. He's done so much so far and you can tell he as he says he want a #1 class.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Only 7?

Joe Biden Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ

I cannot wait to see this kid play. I think he holds this class together and most importantly he will help add to it. He's done so much so far and you can tell he as he says he want a #1 class.
He really wants Jeremiah Smith in the class.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lagway had over 300 yards and 6 TDs last night.

IN THE 1ST QUARTER

What kind of competition is he going against?

That Vandergriff kid at UGA was a 5* with those kind of numbers and he played for a private school. He still hasn't touched the field.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm excited about Lagway, but if you saw the video it was a complete joke. He was making 5 yard throws parallel to the line of scrimmage, and his WR's were taking them 50+ yards on a Keystone-cops defense. Over and over and over and over. We're talking about throws I could have made.

I'd like to see him show off his arm a little more.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What kind of competition is he going against?

That Vandergriff kid at UGA was a 5* with those kind of numbers and he played for a private school. He still hasn't touched the field.

Mid. Nothing really good. 2 of the teams really bad.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm excited about Lagway, but if you saw the video it was a complete joke. He was making 5 yard throws parallel to the line of scrimmage, and his WR's were taking them 50+ yards on a Keystone-cops defense. Over and over and over and over. We're talking about throws I could have made.

I'd like to see him show off his arm a little more.

You’ll have to wait till he gets here in this electric, downfield-pass system.

Newgatorfan

Aug 31, 2023
I am praying that the kid maintains his commitment here to UF… He was further down the list as far as quarterbacks coming out this year, and now he is number three… I feel like he could revitalize this program, and that other recruits would come here with someone as electrifying as lagway playing here. Apparently he likes Billy …. I’m not sure Billy is the right guy going forward… And how will he react if Billy gets fired?

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
I am praying that the kid maintains his commitment here to UF… He was further down the list as far as quarterbacks coming out this year, and now he is number three… I feel like he could revitalize this program, and that other recruits would come here with someone as electrifying as lagway playing here. Apparently he likes Billy …. I’m not sure Billy is the right guy going forward… And how will he react if Billy gets fired?
You NEVER keep a coach that needs to go for any recruit! That is just kicking the can down the road. When you finally fire the coach, the kid will likely transfer anyway...if he hasn't already.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Amir Jackson and Waller were at Auburn this weekend.

The smoke from Jackson has not been great for us.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You’ll have to wait till he gets here in this electric, downfield-pass system.
I laughed at this for a weird kind of reason. When I read the word "electric" I immediately thought back to my days of playing the ever awesome game of Electric Football and how there was really no way to "throw" that little piece of mesh with my plastic QB. Kind of like the current gator pass scheme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.