Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah - it’s just crazy to me that after 10-2 OU, no lack of funds, successful now and historically, would lose so many key pieces.
I say this not as a "SEC bootlicker" but Texas and OU are going to find life a little different in the coming years on a week in and week out basis, rather than just having to worry about the Red River Rivalry....I see a lot of 7-5/8-4 seasons in the future for the both of them.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I say this not as a "SEC bootlicker" but Texas and OU are going to find life a little different in the coming years on a week in and week out basis, rather than just having to worry about the Red River Rivalry....I see a lot of 7-5/8-4 seasons in the future for the both of them.
We should be so lucky.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
How are OL graded in the off-season?
the simpsons jiggle GIF

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015

8-4? sounds like championship level ;)

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dude would have been a Millionaire had they had NIL when he came out of college.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Dude would have been a Millionaire had they had NIL when he came out of college.

That’s exactly what I thought when I saw this.
I wonder what Hugh Hathcock would be thinking after giving this guy a gazillion dollars.

Actually this is the kind of thing that needs to happen in order to diminish the NIL insanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.