Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Elucidate please. Because Sanders?
Im guessing it was because he made such a big hairy deal about 'playing for someone who looks like you' and is now bailing on that same person. Will be really funny if he goes to bama or georgia or well....any team without a black head coach.

Edit: according to bait'n I am mistaken. Please disregard.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Im guessing it was because he made such a big hairy deal about 'playing for someone who looks like you' and is now bailing on that same person. Will be really funny if he goes to bama or georgia or well....any team without a black head coach.
Pretty sure what was the 5 star olineman Seaton who made the big deal about playing for a black coach not McClain. McClain was just a fuchtard, not a racist fuchtard.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Manny Nunnery leaves sincere, heartfelt message of gratitude to Napier and the staff on his way out

Marty Deeks Facts GIF by ION

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Now we're at the point where disgruntled, illiterate, lousy players trash the program on their way out and our fans pump their fist in agreement. Never seen anything like it.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Now we're at the point where disgruntled, illiterate, lousy players trash the program on their way out and our fans pump their fist in agreement. Never seen anything like it.
He didn’t trash the program at all. But you’re right, he’s an illiterate, lousy player that Napier gave a scholarship too and even Nunnery has enough sense to know Slingblade is a shyt play caller.

That stupid motherfucher called the triple flea flicker reverse play again in the spring game. Has to be the first coach in history with 2 offensive coordinators and neither one of them call plays. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He didn’t trash the program at all. But you’re right, he’s an illiterate, lousy player that Napier gave a scholarship too and even Nunnery has enough sense to know Slingblade is a shyt play caller.

That stupid motherfucher called the triple flea flicker reverse play again in the spring game. Has to be the first coach in history with 2 offensive coordinators and neither one of them call plays. :lol:
I'm extremely pleased with his play calling, which I consider among the best in the business.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He took a shot at Hambones 3rd and Grantham prevent D called on that 4th and 16, which I 100% agree with the criticism.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna lie, I’m black and young(ish) And I have no idea what the Fuch he said either
Allow me to interpet:

I disagree with them playing me at DE all spring, moving me back to ILB, and now cutting me. The really problem on defense is the fat jackoff guy who makes 1 million a year calling stupid plays on 4th and 16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator