• Kyle Trask

Votes: 58 35.6%

• Total voters

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to be outcoached by a coach who forgot to put CBs in the field.... twice, isn't it?

I swear Ive never seen that. I've seen DBs forget to cover someone but I've never seen a team send 9 players out there twice. AFAIK, there were no players hurt or anything and subs just forgot.
Yeah...i meant in the battle of who is a bigger ****ing moron Stoops outcoached him

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
This is awesome. But anyone else concerned with the comment "Punting is the most important thing we do" statement. ( I know this is show for giving them schollys.)

My HS coach used to say a punt is an offensive play. Field position - pinning them back or flipping out of bad position - is extremely important and why Myer, Saban & Mullen stress it so much.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I know reality is discouraged around here but the dude threw 8 interceptions in 11 games.

Dipshytskel threw 10 interceptions in 9 games and 23 while at Florida in only in only 28 games. I'm not sure why most of you Dipshystkel fans have your panties in a bunch over Franks. Hell in Dipshyt's best year he has 1600 yards in a full year. Franks had 1400 last year in limited duty. And if you made me choose one of those morons OCs to be more incompetent than the other, I'd have to take Nussdrunk.

Some of Franks problems are going to be difficult to overcome but it isn't nearly as bad as dropping his head at the snap and rolling out of the pocket instinctively every single passing play.

People are going to think pre-season me has hacked your account. All you had to do is mention how Franks has never had any sort of QB coach or OC and people would be convinced it was a hack job.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
People are going to think pre-season me has hacked your account. All you had to do is mention how Franks has never had any sort of QB coach or OC and people would be convinced it was a hack job.
Dishyt didn't either, but I don't know of a way to coach composure. No coach, even Pease told him to panic and scramble into the waiting DE.

I don't know what you do with Franks windup either. It is so slow and his form problems are no doubt part of why his accuracy is spotty.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Dishyt didn't either, but I don't know of a way to coach composure. No coach, even Pease told him to panic and scramble into the waiting DE.

I don't know what you do with Franks windup either. It is so slow and his form problems are no doubt part of why his accuracy is spotty.

I think at least #everydayimdriskelin had a coach in HS and at a much better high school. With that said you are completely right. However, a lot of beat writers have said his accuracy has improved. Who knows though? I respect some of the writers enough to believe them.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
They’ll be coming in with an untested QB making his first SEC road start along with more overall questions than UF.

UK has Benny Snell and a decent Oline. Problem for them is like Theo says, they have a new QB and our D is stacked. There's no way UK gets us this year. That's the one SEC game I'm sure is a W.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Easy. Divide 1 by the number of D1 games last year.

I did the math...

0.00128205 or 0.128205% lose

Teams win 99.87% of those games.
:britney:

So youre saying that in every D1 game last year, one team got two blocked punts?

Somewhere Corch is nodding his head in agreement with your math skills.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

So youre saying that in every D1 game last year, one team got two blocked punts?

Somewhere Corch is nodding his head in agreement.
math-is-hard-zfcxxr.jpg

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Somewhere Corch is nodding his head in agreement.

Lol. No. I’m saying that only Mac could manage to lose such a game.

Reminds me of Zooker losing to LSU despite getting 5 turnovers.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Lol. No. I’m saying that only Mac could manage to lose such a game.

Reminds me of Zooker losing to LSU despite getting 5 turnovers.

Actually I think that was Meyer in ‘05 against LSU getting 5 turnovers and losing, then crying after the game in the press conference.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I know reality is discouraged around here but the dude threw 8 interceptions in 11 games.

Dipshytskel threw 10 interceptions in 9 games and 23 while at Florida in only in only 28 games. I'm not sure why most of you Dipshystkel fans have your panties in a bunch over Franks. Hell in Dipshyt's best year he has 1600 yards in a full year. Franks had 1400 last year in limited duty. And if you made me choose one of those morons OCs to be more incompetent than the other, I'd have to take Nussdrunk.

Some of Franks problems are going to be difficult to overcome but it isn't nearly as bad as dropping his head at the snap and rolling out of the pocket instinctively every single passing play.
The pumper is strong in this one.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
UK has Benny Snell and a decent Oline. Problem for them is like Theo says, they have a new QB and our D is stacked. There's no way UK gets us this year. That's the one SEC game I'm sure is a W.

Their QBs looked decent in their spring game but you cant go by practice games as we know all too well. Not sure what to think of KY this year as they have a bunch of starters coming back but the defense was pretty bad last year and its the same guys coming back on that side of the ball.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Their QBs looked decent in their spring game but you cant go by practice games as we know all too well. Not sure what to think of KY this year as they have a bunch of starters coming back but the defense was pretty bad last year and its the same guys coming back on that side of the ball.

... "as we know all too awful".
Franks is distracted since the Dept of Defense became convinced by watching his passes that he could overthrow Assad.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any news on the Reese ankle injury? Boot jokes in 3, 2, 1......

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

I hope you are correct, but perhaps my view of a stacked D and yours is different. I might be willing to call a D like Clemson has coming back stacked. I have a difficult time using stacked when referring to UF b/c of almost zero quality players returning at LB and not a single safety that I have seen play show me anything as of yet. Perhaps some of the new guys will shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator