Alvin Dork permabanned from GCMB, blows up GSMB

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Troll wars 2016

Alvie's started a thread about Peyton, which devolved into him admitting his troll intent. Lo and Behold...LOF is calling him out on it and the two are starting to fight. Irony is ironic.

That is hilarious....Ironic indeed.

Looking at their forum, currently 4 of the top 5 threads are Tennessee or Peyton related. Alvie is wreaking havoc over there.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There are literally no moderators. They stopped even pretending that they care.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think everyone here with an account over there should start posting profanity and other things to test the mods. :thug2:

Well, my um, son, created a new account over there a few days ago, activated it, and um, he's still waiting for an admin to confirm it...

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
That is hilarious....Ironic indeed.

Looking at their forum, currently 4 of the top 5 threads are Tennessee or Peyton related. Alvie is wreaking havoc over there.
And Lawrence/CaneThing/inmyeyes is still trying to convince GSMB that he's a Gator. Now Alvin is going off on CaneThing.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
That place is a mess, but it is like a train wreck....you just got to stop by and look.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
That place is a mess, but it is like a train wreck....you just got to stop by and look.
And it is too bad. At one time it was a fun place to visit every day. Even most of the rivals were rational and fun to spar with. Then GS got uppity and decided they had no place for us common folk to post our thoughts. I say f*** GSMB. And I have no desire even to take a look.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Well, my um, son, created a new account over there a few days ago, activated it, and um, he's still waiting for an admin to confirm it...
Tried to set up an account there months ago, several times. Still waiting on validation.. I think there are no administrators...

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wasnt there some poster on the old board that was ridiculed. And then some dude jump off the stadium to his death. And it was discovered that it was that poster?

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wasnt there some poster on the old board that was ridiculed. And then some dude jump off the stadium to his death. And it was discovered that it was that poster?

Yes. It was GatorKen the UFC Brantley loving Nancy boy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously? How the hell could I have missed this?

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014

The guy who jumped off the stadium was green cove gator. He suffered from bi polar. He was a pretty funny and at times over the top guy. I traded PM's with him a couple of times years ago on another board.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The guy who jumped off the stadium was green cove gator. He suffered from bi polar. He was a pretty funny and at times over the top guy. I traded PM's with him a couple of times years ago on another board.
Yeah and one of our fellow posters here called him a loser for killing himself. Not saying who. But Green Cove didn't jump because of anything said on the GSMB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.