Am I the only one here that feels a little happy for Kentucky?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know that I’d use “happy” as a word to describe it, but I’m not bothered by it as I would be with nearly anyone else. I’ve got a soft spot for UK football fans, who fell absolutely silent when Tebow went down with the concussion, and cheered more than they needed to when he got up off the turf. They were as concerned for him as Gator fans, and I gained much respect for them with what I witnessed.

UK b-ball fans can EABOD.

ultragator

Ultra Gator
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I know , I know they will beat us by 50 in B.B. if they can but to me theres something feel good about their success in football this year. Hope they run the table.

How do ya'll feel?
Could not agree More , If ODU and Army can Play good ball so can UK , it's been along time coming and they deserve it !

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fvkk those inbreds.

They are 7-5 as usual. You people pretending they are enroute to the SECCG are hilarious.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
NOT ME!!! :mad: :gah: :banghead:

All of my family from Kintuckie has been calling to gloat. Mullen better put those kitties back in their place next year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Commonwealth was full of senior citizens when I was there. The b-ball dbags seem to have a younger average ages.
Yeah, they do import a certain amount of urban utes from Lex, Cincinnati and Loovulle, but still Kitty Kats are Kitty Kats.

I like them even less this year.

I had a soft spot in my heart for them I guess before.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Your needless capitalization of the "H" in happy makes me uncomfortable.

But also, no. I'm not glad to see them do well. I'll still root for them to knock off some of our more signature foes. But even then, any joy would be more about seeing a greater enemy fall than a lesser enemy having success.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They won't beat us by 50 on the hardwood.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Lets just say I hope UK beats UGA this year. If we cannot get Atlanta i would MUCH rather UK get there than UGA or even USCe

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I give Stoops all the credit in the world for building a nice football team at a cheating basketball school.

The only Kentucky going to the ATL is coached by a cheating Pisan.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No. The goal should be to annihilate every team we play. This is a dreadful thread .

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I don’t know that I’d use “happy” as a word to describe it, but I’m not bothered by it as I would be with nearly anyone else. I’ve got a soft spot for UK football fans, who fell absolutely silent when Tebow went down with the concussion, and cheered more than they needed to when he got up off the turf. They were as concerned for him as Gator fans, and I gained much respect for them with what I witnessed.

UK b-ball fans can EABOD.

Especially this “nasty” b-ball fan.
(notice the score...and the tears. Delish)

ashley-judd-smiling-through-the-tears.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No. The goal should be to annihilate every team we play. This is a dreadful thread .
Which brings up a question. Would Mullen step on the gas leading big in the fourth quarter this Saturday?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I know , I know they will beat us by 50 in B.B. if they can but to me theres something feel good about their success in football this year. Hope they run the table.

How do ya'll feel?
Well maybe they can finally break the losing streak to us in basketball as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator