Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I used to work with a Null, and serious Jimbo nutswinger, who would proudly puff out his chest and bragg that Jimbo had had three straight starting QBs who were first rounders: Ponder, Rapeis, and Manuel. None of them had amounted to very much.
But the point I was trying to make was and you made for me is: They got paid! In the end it does not matter that they won or lost, where they were from local or afar, none of that has anything to do with the price of tea in China

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
not disagreeing, but he's used his QB at the next level schtick as a job interview positive at every stop, and brought it up in public interviews more times than you can count at this point. He's a typical wet vagina inbred con man. agree about the swishers though, but you forgot about the christmas tree.

Yeah I was just looking for a way to work Candi and her whorish ways into the discussion. Almost threw in that she wears Flojo’s, but didn’t want to cross any lines.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
nah, you havent mentioned enos in a while but remember your background with him, and also his track record at previous SEC stops. didnt realize he was coaching hurts as a backup but can definitely buy into that being a factor in his improved play once he started again.
Yeah, I get the debate over him as OC, but I don't think anyone questions his work as QB coach going all the way back to CMU...
de.jpg

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I used to work with a Null, and serious Jimbo nutswinger, who would proudly puff out his chest and bragg that Jimbo had had three straight starting QBs who were first rounders: Ponder, Rapeis, and Manuel. None of them had amounted to very much.

How was it working in a fast food joint? Is it as bad as people make it out to be?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
How was it working in a fast food joint? Is it as bad as people make it out to be?
Nah, man... not fast food. Here is some CCTV footage from when the Null and GBM-dog worked at Shenaniganz
tdog-nick.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Copeland's hands measured 8 5/8ths. Explains A LOT, including perhaps even the drops.
This guy has the most obvious inferiority complex ever.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone else hoping Copeland fails? God, what a little doosh he's being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.