Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He'll kill it at the combine then once he gets where he's drafted to, they'll find out how his brain shuts down every other game.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Crazy too, because predictions are usually your thing. :lol:
sad money GIF by ZDI talents

I've only missed on a few here and there :stirpot:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He's soft, uncertain, inaccurate, inconsistent, and very prone to injury. But he's our Mr. Rogers.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
It will be interesting to see how he does with a dedicated position coach that is working with him full time. Both Napier and Mullen were HC's trying to teach the position and spread thin on responsibilities. Crazier things have happened, but I never had Jalen Hurts playing at an MVP level and leading a team to the SB prior to him being drafted.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It will be interesting to see how he does with a dedicated position coach that is working with him full time. Both Napier and Mullen were HC's trying to teach the position and spread thin on responsibilities. Crazier things have happened, but I never had Jalen Hurts playing at an MVP level and leading a team to the SB prior to him being drafted.

Apologies. When I looked at your post on my phone after I made my initial post, it showed your avatar as mine. Weird. It’s not showing it like that anymore. Happy Friday! :bandit:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Lotta Gator fans gonna be big mad when AR goes to 10. Hope he gets some good coaching and isn’t rushed into the starting role. Sky’s the limit!

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lotta Gator fans gonna be big mad when AR goes to 10. Hope he gets some good coaching and isn’t rushed into the starting role. Sky’s the limit!

What???

We expect him to go top 10. That's not a surprise.

Hoping O'Cyrus Torrence goes first round too. NFL doesn't like drafting guards in the first round, but he's special. He's as close to a sure thing as there is in the first round, looks like you plug him in and he starts for the next 8+ years.

Who doesn't think AR goes in the top 10? Some NFL team is bound to fall in love with him.

Alex.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Hurts looks like the exact same player as college. Took him a little time to translate his game to the NFL but he has.

AR needs to far exceed his college game to succeed in the NFL. When has that ever happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator