Anthony Richardson

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
A leopard doesn't change his spots. Sure hope the NFL come calling in April.
You're an idiot. Do you even know what his spots are? He's not had a real coach before this year. He's not played a full season and is massively talented.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
You're an idiot. Do you even know what his spots are? He's not had a real coach before this year. He's not played a full season and is massively talented.
Lighten up Francis. He's been a massive disappointment this year. Talent only goes so far. We're halfway through the season and he's thrown for 4 TD's and 6 ints. He threw for a grand total of 66 yards today and had twice as many turnovers as TD's. No reason to expect year 4 will be significantly better than year 3.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Lighten up Francis. He's been a massive disappointment this year. Talent only goes so far. We're halfway through the season and he's thrown for 4 TD's and 6 ints. He threw for a grand total of 66 yards today and had twice as many turnovers as TD's. No reason to expect year 4 will be significantly better than year 3.
You watching the same guy? See what he did against Utah? Tennessee? He can be deadly out of the pocket. Those aren't bad teams. Even Mizzou gave UGA all it could handle. He's a very raw talent that shows flashes of greatness. He needs developing. Not throwing out. If he is still like this next year, then we can toss him out.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
You watching the same guy? See what he did against Utah? Tennessee? He can be deadly out of the pocket. Those aren't bad teams. Even Mizzou gave UGA all it could handle. He's a very raw talent that shows flashes of greatness. He needs developing. Not throwing out. If he is still like this next year, then we can toss him out.
Utah allowed Unranked UCLA's QB to go 18/23 299 W/4 tds.
UT's defense on the back end is jokingly bad. LSUs QB had 300 yards on em.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Utah allowed Unranked UCLA's QB to go 18/23 299 W/4 tds.
UT's defense on the back end is jokingly bad. LSUs QB had 300 yards on em.
UCLA is #18. Might want to do some simple research before shooting your mouth off.

UT is a rival I don't care how bad their defense is. He was the reason we almost won. And don't give me "but turnover." The defense is the reason we lost.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Imo it says A LOT when a HC is asked about his QBs and he responds

QB A. Yeah he's one of the best athletes on the team
QB B, Oh that kid can spin it.

Going by those responses when asked about AR and JK, which do you think is the best complement for a HC to have for his starting QB?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Imo it says A LOT when a HC is asked about his QBs and he responds

QB A. Yeah he's one of the best athletes on the team
QB B, Oh that kid can spin it.

Going by those responses when asked about AR and JK, which do you think is the best complement for a HC to have for his starting QB?
You got zero credibility on this subject when you can't even be bothered to look up the rankings. UCLA was #18 today when they beat Utah. Not unranked. Love how you just ignored that screwup by you and tried to move on. You're a moron.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
You got zero credibility on this subject when you can't even be bothered to look up the rankings. UCLA was #18 today when they beat Utah. Not unranked. Love how you just ignored that screwup by you and tried to move on. You're a moron.
Ok, number 18. How many weeks have they been ranked?
Still doesnt take away from the fact that youre ignoring how Utah got shredded just today and you tried to use them in your arguement

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Ok, number 18. How many weeks have they been ranked?
Still doesnt take away from the fact that youre ignoring how Utah got shredded just today and you tried to use them in your arguement
They're undefeated. They started unranked and have been on the rise all year. UT is undefeated and a rival. You can't flip the script on this one dickhead. You're the one that tried to use false information to build your narrative, in other words, you lost this argument already. Get lost

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I said weeks ago I dont think he's a good thrower of the pigskin BUT I hope he proves me wrong.
You seem far too proud of yourself right now for me to believe you were telling the truth then. You will be the first to crow "TOLD YOU SO!" If AR doesn't pan out. In fact...you know what, screw you. I'm blocking you. My IQ is going down talking to you right now. See ya ****head

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
They're undefeated. They started unranked and have been on the rise all year. UT is undefeated and a rival. You can't flip the script on this one dickhead. You're the one that tried to use false information to build your narrative, in other words, you lost this argument already. Get lost
Stop dodging and answer the question. How many weeks have they been ranked?
You still dodged the Coach's comments on the QB room. And still fail to acknowledge that Utah got smoked defensively today while youre in here boasting how good they are.

Always love the online ppl who call names n cry when confronted.
Whats next, you gon talk bout my momma?? lmao

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
You seem far too proud of yourself right now for me to believe you were telling the truth then. You will be the first to crow "TOLD YOU SO!" If AR doesn't pan out. In fact...you know what, screw you. I'm blocking you. My IQ is going down talking to you right now. See ya ****head
you seem a bit unhinged. Maybe step away for a bit. And everyone and anyone who has ever posted on this site would be thrilled if AR turns it around.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
you seem a bit unhinged. Maybe step away for a bit. And everyone and anyone who has ever posted on this site would be thrilled if AR turns it around.
Seems like some like that ass hole I blocked were pretty happy about being "right." Going so far as to make up their narrative out of thin air with false information. Some of you seem genuinely upset when he does well. I get tired of the people that can't see the forest through the trees here, ready to throw AR out right now because he's not tim freaking tebow out of the gates.

I used to be one of the most negative posters on here. The fact I'm being a positive voice shows that this place has gotten unbearably negative.

Hey duecebag...thanks for the emotes tough guy. Good to know I got under your skin. Really wish this site would drop them. We're probably lose some posters that would realize they actually have to defend their points with more than a knuckle dragging emote

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.