Anthony Richardson

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I just wish AR would run more often, and look for his check down. It always seems like he's looking 25 yards down the field for a completion, and he's got a back wide open 5 yards in front of him. This Bama back up QB took off and ran a ton, he needs to take care of the ball better, but I'd love to see AR just take off and run like he did 10 times a game. AR still seems to have mental hurdles to overcome. He may get drafted high next year, but I really think he needs another year of starting in college before he tries the next level.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We could be really loaded on offense next year. Taking a joe Burrow like leap is possible. And it would probably be better for his career long term.But it's just hard to imagine him not jumping back into early 1st round if he finishes this year strong. Either way, if he does leave because he's gonna be a high draft pick, we'll be the top destination for a qb transfer.
Unless Joe Brady is coming to to be our OC, I wouldn't get your hopes up on that kind of production. But he will continue to get better with experience for sure and is and will continue to be a physical freak. I still think despite games like today's he's unlikely to come back next year.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Unless Joe Brady is coming to to be our OC, I wouldn't get your hopes up on that kind of production. But he will continue to get better with experience for sure and is and will continue to be a physical freak. I still think despite games like today's he's unlikely to come back next year.
I like the Joe Brady idea - a lot.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018
I feel like some of you ass holes will be upset if AR succeeds here

I was hyped for the begining of the season. I told everyone I knew, we have the next Cam Newton at Auburn.

No one hopes he doesn't succeed--at least no Gator fans--but he doesn't look like a QB.

Can't read defenses, is not accurate, lacks touch on the football, and has bad footwork.

So, we are just stuck here waiting on someone that may never be able to do the job.

1665333072201.png

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I was hyped for the begining of the season. I told everyone I knew, we have the next Cam Newton at Auburn.

No one hopes he doesn't succeed--at least no Gator fans--but he doesn't look like a QB.

Can't read defenses, is not accurate, lacks touch on the football, and has bad footwork.

So, we are just stuck here waiting on someone that may never be able to do the job.

View attachment 49682
And then we see plays like that roll out and touchdown to pearsall yesterday. Or the 4th and 2 when he saw the defense open up and took off instead of trying to sling it somewhere

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
One of the problems with being a head coach and your QB Coach is that durning a game you need to be able to talk with and spend some time With your QB
Napier is obviously too involved in the game to help AR get his head straight after a bad play.
Looking at the replay this morning after his fumble AR is sitting on the bench looking very distressed.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're right. It makes a young raw QB that hasn't started a year.

We won by 7. No one play wins it, but we don't win it without him. Just think its far, far too early to give up on him
I think you may be wrong about that!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I think you may be wrong about that!
How so deucebag? Getting into total what if scenarios I see? I'm proud of you though. You posted after like 5 emotes. That must have been hard to actually put a thought in there instead of just emoting

We've seen how much of kitna? You can say with total confidence we win that game with him?

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How so deucebag? Getting into total what if scenarios I see? I'm proud of you though. You posted after like 5 emotes. That must have been hard to actually put a thought in there instead of just emoting
You said "we don't win it without him", I'm thinking you don't know that for sure....... we may have won by 20 with Kitna...... I'm no more guilty of "what if" than you are.

BTW, Fvk off!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Quit trying to make a pocket passer out of him 90% of the time and turn him loose from play one each game. If he's hurt, sit him and let Kitna play until he's healthy.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
You said "we don't win it without him", I'm thinking you don't know that for sure....... we may have won by 20 with Kitna...... I'm no more guilty of "what if" than you are.

BTW, Fvk off!
Thank you, unintelligent mongoloid. You're the one speaking in emotes instead of words today. Being told to **** off by you is an honor and makes my day.

And you're wrong. We won with him. Kitna never played. So we know we needed AR to win that game. Take his plays out, we don't win. You are the one who made **** up

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you, unintelligent mongoloid. You're the one speaking in emotes instead of words today. Being told to **** off by you is an honor and makes my day.

And you're wrong. We won with him. Kitna never played. So we know we needed AR to win that game. Take his plays out, we don't win. You are the one who made **** up
Good Lord, you are one dense MF'er....

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Good Lord, you are one dense MF'er....
Thanks! Glad to see you learned how to post for a few minutes. It's hard speaking in real words with an IQ like yours, I get it. That's why we got negative emotes. Some of the fans on this board have really gone off the deep end. You're so used to us sucking its like you want it to continue

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Saying we would not have won with another QB when the starter hit just over half his passes for 60 yards in a whole game is a bit of a stretch

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Saying we would not have won with another QB when the starter hit just over half his passes for 60 yards in a whole game is a bit of a stretch
ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No one wants to see Richardson fail. We just want him to consistently play better as a whole. I don't care if he has a game where he runs for 250 yards and passes for 100 or runs for 50 yards and passes for 300....he's got to recognize and react to what the defense is offering better.

He missed the keep read on the run option at least 4-5 times yesterday where he would have waltzed for 10-15 yards at a leisurely pace and with his speed probably turned them into 20 plus yard gains.....I'm not asking him to do that every down but moving the sticks before we get to 3rd down changes the playcalling and lets us go tempo and gets the running game going downhill.....an NFL quality throw is nice to see once or twice a game but we need consistency in the position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.