Antonio Brown quits in the middle of a game, throws gear into stands, cut by Bucs

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He's a childlike prima-donna .........
"a very temperamental person with an inflated view of their own talent or importance.
modifier noun: prima-donna".

The Buc's gave him every chance to succeed and this is how he repays them. Unfortunately another team will sign him based on talent not character.
No they won’t. Brady is the sole reason he got a shot with the Bucs. He’ll be sucking d*ck for beer money within a month.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You have to wonder why he keeps getting so many second chances. I guess everyone bets on him making those sensational plays of yore while overcoming the mental illness, addiction, or whatever it is that causes him to shti on everything he touches. Kinda like dating that girl or guy that can make you feel like you’re in heaven momentarily and then run through your savings and wreck your credit immediately afterward. Another talented bum gone awry in the NFL / sports world. Imagine that.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No they won’t. Brady is the sole reason he got a shot with the Bucs. He’ll be sucking d*ck for beer money within a month.

I'll try to remember this when some other deluded GM thinks he can cure him. LOL

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
It looks like the 100 hours of community service, the 13 week anger management program, psychological counseling and probation after the felony battery and burglary charges is really starting to take hold.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Whatever his issues, I am glad he is gone, really he should never been given the opportunity. Now that we live close to Tampa my wife is a big fan especially Brady.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The better question is how much sh!t can a player pull before NFL teams decide that a bad person is a bad person and even money won’t cure them?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
What a waste of talent. The Bucs made the right call, though.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a fuching douchebag.

What's the over/under on him being found dead in some random motel room?
Can't be more than 3 or 4 years right?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just read about it, but I saw the pic of him shirtless in the end zone before anything else. Figured he’d gotten a bit overzealous after a TD reception. Nope. He quit the team ON the field. Bizarro even by AB standards.

Hey, when FSU turns you down, you know you have issues. This guy has issues.

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
"He could have just thrown a Microsoft Surface tablet". - Tom Brady

Screen-Shot-2021-12-20-at-8.17.07-AM-630x448.png

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I’m shocked this giant turd did a strip tease before quitting on yet another team. I never would have guessed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator