Anyone else see history about to repeat itself?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Welp me thinks the ball of yarn is just about to start unwinding...welcome aboard Joe.....Dow under 30.....LT's here I come.
Jobless claims spiked in the U.S. last week, with 853,000 people seeking new benefits

As much as I think I know what is going to happen in the future it might be a very very very long time. Just todau the European Central Bank announced they are expanding their purchases. To sum in up, the ECB will purchases about 70% of all Eurp Soverigns next year. I suspect the FED will also get close to that % in the future in an effort to keep long term rates low forever. The never ending circle jerk.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
As much as I think I know what is going to happen in the future it might be a very very very long time. Just todau the European Central Bank announced they are expanding their purchases. To sum in up, the ECB will purchases about 70% of all Eurp Soverigns next year. I suspect the FED will also get close to that % in the future in an effort to keep long term rates low forever. The never ending circle jerk.
Agree, rates are going lower. I think the over inflated SM may float around for a while longer giving some a warm and fuzzy but one thing I learned in my short time figuring this stuff out is the SM may lie but bonds don't...

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Agree, rates are going lower. I think the over inflated SM may float around for a while longer giving some a warm and fuzzy but one thing I learned in my short time figuring this stuff out is the SM may lie but bonds don't...

That is correct. The pros always look under the hood, and that is the credit markets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.