Are the Atlanta Braves the best team in baseball?

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Right after Andy Griffith. I don’t even want to watch it, but it’s on the station I’m watching. What the hell am I supposed to do?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When did you become a liberal? You can't dispute the facts so you change the narrative....maybe you should ponder how your Eagles lost to the lowly Jets today....maybe they were whacking off in the mirror too right Pasty?
i haven't changed any narratives. it's you that refuses to acknowledge what we all know. even in a badly losing effort you're still screaming "we are the better/best team."

Well, if that helps you cope, you do you big dawg. Me and pasty will cope with the series win by watching the phils in the next round. It's tough but hopefully we will have your courage and make it thru.

Not sure about pasty, but im not an eagles fan. Just phils and flyers. just in case you want to talk about that too... :grin:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Best team in Baseball sits at home, as usual.......

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ben Stiller Dodgeball GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Me right now ^

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess the answer to the original question is that there is no such thing as "the best team in baseball." There is only "the best team in baseball today." Tomorrow it will be a different team.

El Fin

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I guess the answer to the original question is that there is no such thing as "the best team in baseball." There is only "the best team in baseball today." Tomorrow it will be a different team.

El Fin
thats the playoffs for you

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I love all you guys....having said that, I am hoping for a Rangers-Dbacks WS...my grapes are still sour...yes I admit it

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what the Eagles have to do with Loyal Superstation Fan making embarrassing excuses for the Braves embarrassing performance. I don't watch the NFL, but if I did I wouldn't be making cringy excuses for "my team."

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I don't know what the Eagles have to do with Loyal Superstation Fan making embarrassing excuses for the Braves embarrassing performance. I don't watch the NFL, but if I did I wouldn't be making cringy excuses for "my team."

My point was if the 3-3 Jets beat the 5-1 Eagles, does that now mean the Jets are the better team? Are the Browns better than the 49ers?

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
The #4 seed seems to be the catbird seat in both leagues. Have the Rangers lost a postseason game yet? The Phillies have only lost one.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My point was if the 3-3 Jets beat the 5-1 Eagles, does that now mean the Jets are the better team? Are the Browns better than the 49ers?
I have no idea because I don't follow the NFL. I suppose during a regular season, I've heard lame, excuse-making fans say their team lost, but was "better," whatever that's supposed to mean. But I never heard someone double down on their lameness and say those words after a playoff or championship *series*. That kind of embarrassing cringiness seems to be reserved for Braves fans.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator