Are the Atlanta Braves the best team in baseball?

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
That little urg f'er. This was a must win that we had...we had it. Then we got beat by a better team. Not as great as the Braves, mind you, but a great team still playing, none the less.

See NOW you are getting it! :)....yeah not just Altuve but in the bot 9 the TEX dude on 2nd base not tagging up and going to 3rd on that deep fly to center hurt too

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The filthy pissants lost to the snakes . My heart breaks for those slumlord bastards

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Huge win for Zona....have to win tonight too...no way they take 2 in Philly....TEX can do it but gonna be tough

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Houston-Philly in World series. Book it.

Great…a rematch between the cheaters and a team who finished 14 games back in their division…that will break viewership records….I love Manfred…he has done so many wonderful things for the game said no sane person ever

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Marlins aren’t worth watching…the Rays are good but I am not going to abandon 30 years of loyalty because the state of Florida finally decided to get a team

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Phuck Biff Pocoroba and his stupid name.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Marlins aren’t worth watching…the Rays are good but I am not going to abandon 30 years of loyalty because the state of Florida finally decided to get a team
You just described the rays biggest fan support problem. When's the last time you lived in Georgia? Rays have been around since 98. If you've lived here since then you got no business cheering for the braves

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator