Are the Atlanta Braves the best team in baseball?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I never have….always lived in Florida…I also didn’t attend UF….should I stop watching them too?
Nor did I. The school was too big for my liking and I wanted to stay closer to home. It's still in state. There's really no excuse to be a braves fan now with how long the rays have been around. I get the "they were on tv" angle. But that's outdated imo

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A Florida gator being a braves fan is like a husband being cucked by his wife.
Concur. 95% of their fans are dwags and they do the fuching semenhole chop. I don’t know how any Gator can for pull for that sh*t.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Concur. 95% of their fans are dwags and they do the fuching semenhole chop. I don’t know how any Gator for pull for that sh*t.
Then you have blooper on social media actively making fun of Florida and their fans when they lose.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concur. 95% of their fans are dwags and they do the fuching semenhole chop. I don’t know how any Gator can for pull for that sh*t.
Per direct request from your mom

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A Florida gator being a braves fan is like a husband being cucked by his wife.
Dude everywhere in Atlanta you see gator flags . Tens of thousands of UF alumni live in the city . It ain’t ****ing Knoxville or Birmingham . Hell Urban used to bring his kid to Braves games every summer. Also they just drafted our best pitcher in HW. How many gator flags do you see flying in the eastern PA slums?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marlins aren’t worth watching…the Rays are good but I am not going to abandon 30 years of loyalty because the state of Florida finally decided to get a team
Baseball came to Florida 31 years ago...then you became a loyal fan of the team in Georgia...because they came on after the reruns of Facts of Life you were watching.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Baseball came to Florida 31 years ago...then you became a loyal fan of the team in Georgia...because they came on after the reruns of Facts of Life you were watching.

You got a problem with Facts of Life? Much better show than 90% of the garbage today...but if I am being honest I was more of an Urkel, Boy Meets World, Step by Step guy....then Friends and Seinfeld took over my life....

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Nor did I. The school was too big for my liking and I wanted to stay closer to home. It's still in state. There's really no excuse to be a braves fan now with how long the rays have been around. I get the "they were on tv" angle. But that's outdated imo

Well like my username says...I am loyal...I can't just jump ship...I cheer for the Rays when they aren't playing the Braves but I will always be a Bravo first my man

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Well like my username says...I am loyal...I can't just jump ship...I cheer for the Rays when they aren't playing the Braves but I will always be a Bravo first my man
That's not how that works. You have absolutely no connection to Georgia other than them being what was on tv. That's not loyalty

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
That's not how that works. You have absolutely no connection to Georgia other than them being what was on tv. That's not loyalty

I don't have any connection to Tampa either as far as having never lived there....do I need to move to Atlanta to be a "real" Braves fan? Lol

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dude everywhere in Atlanta you see gator flags . Tens of thousands of UF alumni live in the city . It ain’t ****ing Knoxville or Birmingham . Hell Urban used to bring his kid to Braves games every summer. Also they just drafted our best pitcher in HW. How many gator flags do you see flying in the eastern PA slums?
Live look in at little bait on a typical Saturday night:

Chopping Atlanta Braves GIF by Jomboy Media

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.