Are we pulling for FSU (disgusting, I know) this weekend?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
446.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nope... all we have to do is take care of ourselves and we will be fine. Doesn't matter what other teams do.

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Screw the Clowns. If UF needs FSU to win to make it to the championship game, well, there's always next year!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n307067]

We are counting on you to produce the definitive "**** FSU" statement, complete with "****" references to Burt Reynolds on down to Chief Osceola. [/QUOTE]

"812" will post a streaming **** list 'til he peters out. ??

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let's all cut off our nose to spite our face.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n307229 said:
Let's all cut off our nose to spite our face.

So you think a one loss SEC champ doesnt make the playoff unless they beat a one loss suckhole team as opposed to a 2 loss one? No one in college sports gives a rats about the clowns, winning is all that matters. We win, we in. Simple. Now get out your pitchfork and fork those scumbags!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n307240 said:
So you think a one loss SEC champ doesnt make the playoff unless they beat a one loss suckhole team as opposed to a 2 loss one? No one in college sports gives a rats about the clowns, winning is all that matters. We win, we in. Simple. Now get out your pitchfork and fork those scumbags!

???? Try reading and comprehending the original post. The issue isn't our SOS based on beating a one loss rather than a two loss FSU. The hypothetical was if you have 3 unbeatens at season's end, one of which is Clemson, and us and ND each with a loss, will we get in over ND or will we get screwed by the committee due to bias in favor of the Irish? And therefore, do we hope the Noles knock off Clemson to reduce the logjam in front of us? Get with the program!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n307266 said:
???? Try reading and comprehending the original post. The issue isn't our SOS based on beating a one loss rather than a two loss FSU. The hypothetical was if you have 3 unbeatens at season's end, one of which is Clemson, and us and ND each with a loss, will we get in over ND or will we get screwed by the committee due to bias in favor of the Irish? And therefore, do we hope the Noles knock off Clemson to reduce the logjam in front of us? Get with the program!

Try noticing the quote from the post I was responding to genius. I wasnt talking to you. Get some reading glasses, and a thicker skin.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n307274 said:
Try noticing the quote from the post I was responding to genius. I wasnt talking to you. Get some reading glasses, and a thicker skin.

I saw what you responded to genius...and Lagoon's point was that rooting against FSU this weekend is akin to cutting off our nose to spite our face. You're a fvking brain surgeon! /sarc. If you can't keep up with the big boys, stay the hell out of the way and go back inside to play with your Barbie dolls!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n307281 said:
I saw what you responded to genius...and Lagoon's point was that rooting against FSU this weekend is akin to cutting off our nose to spite our face. You're a fvking brain surgeon! /sarc. If you can't keep up with the big boys, stay the hell out of the way and go back inside to play with your Barbie dolls!

So since I wasnt talking to you, buttout douchebag. You are really butthurt that most on this board think you're a toolbag and doubt the validity of you being a gator fan. The problem is you keep proving it with your posts and threads, case in point.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInGeorgia;n307281 said:
Originally posted by Durty South Swamp View Post

:popcorn:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Settle down boys, we're all Gators here.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n307296 said:
Isn't this the part where you're supposed to say something like "knock it off, or I'll give you a vacation" or something?

no

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n307298 said:
Settle down boys, we're all Gators here.

Are they? :suspect:

The jury is still out on GatorinGeorgia. I mean, he lives in Georgia. You can't be a real Gator fan, and live in that horrid state.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait;n307302 said:
Are they? :suspect:

The jury is still out on GatorinGeorgia. I mean, he lives in Georgia. You can't be a real Gator fan, and live in that horrid state.

:bsflag:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n307296 said:
Isn't this the part where you're supposed to say something like "knock it off, or I'll give you a vacation" or something?

Why are you expecting a non-mod to act like a real mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.