Arkansas hires 300-pound Sam Pittman to be head coach

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Even failed coaches get to pick and choose because they are living large off the money their past schools were stupid enough to guarantee them.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DanWolken: To be clear, I have no direct knowledge of whether the planes fans have been tracking have search-related people on them. Blocked tail numbers, fake flight plans, etc. are now part of the game. But Yurachek was in Boca today - that’s a fact.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
@DanWolken: To be clear, I have no direct knowledge of whether the planes fans have been tracking have search-related people on them. Blocked tail numbers, fake flight plans, etc. are now part of the game. But Yurachek was in Boca today - that’s a fact.

I’m sorry.....Jon who???

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
More and more Kiffin smoke. It would be very Lane like to get this far and back out.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This guy has 77k followers.

@LeroyInsider: Hearing from multiple #sources that Lane Kiffin is expected to become the next Head Coach at Arkansas, barring a material change woooof woof

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
If I were him I’d take it. The money has to be better at Arkansas over FAU. Get a huge buyout and hey if it goes south you get to collect your fat check. Why the hell not?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
More and more Kiffin smoke. It would be very Lane like to get this far and back out.

For whatever reason, most Arkansas fans and local sports radio guys have been high on Kiffin. I don't get it. If true, I'm sure it will end disastrously like every other coach they've hired.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
For whatever reason, most Arkansas fans and local sports radio guys have been high on Kiffin. I don't get it. If true, I'm sure it will end disastrously like every other coach they've hired.
Comparing him to Bert and Morris, he’d look like fn Bill Walsh.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I were him I’d take it. The money has to be better at Arkansas over FAU. Get a huge buyout and hey if it goes south you get to collect your fat check. Why the hell not?
Even Slick Willy and Burp Bielema can get laid in Arky. It will be perfect for Kiffy.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Ouch, but accurate. Great comments.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This guy has 77k followers.

@LeroyInsider: Hearing from multiple #sources that Lane Kiffin is expected to become the next Head Coach at Arkansas, barring a material change woooof woof
Kiffin would be a great hire for Ark. They would get some instant buzz, he's a decent recruiter and can get an offense together. Will they win anything significant? No, but he'd probably be better than anything theyve had since they won the west in 06.

Honestly, this is the call halfassu should have made from the start because he would have been an easy yes for them. It's the best they could get. The problem is no fan base and no admin is more divorced from reality and more devoid of self reflection than fsu. They think they are college football kings, they just havent figured out they are king sht of turd mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.