Recruiting Auburn set to open brand new $28 million "recruiting center"

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You can't blame our woes all on spending. We've made bad management decisions. Georgia is almost parallel to us in spending and timing. Look where they're at relative to us. It takes money and smarts.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
fck Auburn........it is between bmfck Egypt and no where..........its so far in the woods the sun sets between there and town.........

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't be dense. I'm looking at the situation from a practical point of view and looking for a solution to bringing MORE money to football. Duh. You apparently absorbed very little of what I said.
There is zero need for MORE money (edit: donations) from football fans. Fvkk the athletic department. what they need to stop doing is wasting football revenue on other things.

You're a moron if youre sending donations to the these mothers right now. They don't deserve a penny until they rid that shythole of all the little Fooleys and get their heads out of their azzes. They will spend 80 percent on something else. Fvkk them.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is zero need for MORE money into football. Fvkk the athletic department. what they need to stop doing is wasting football money on other things.

You're a moron if youre sending money to the these mothers right now. They don't deserve a penny until they rid that shythole of all the little Fooleys and get their heads out of their azzes.
Is this a sirius post? You're a walking contradiction.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is this a sirius post? You're a walking contradiction.
You drunk already? I'm saying football ALREADY makes top ten money.

We just need those fvkkers in the AD's office to quit stealing it and sending it elsewhere.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Accept it and be thankful we’re finally doing something about it is my best advice.

There's absolutely zero proof we're doing anything about it. Sounds like some shcit the uaa would put out .

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There's absolutely zero proof we're doing anything about it. Sounds like some shcit the uaa would put out .
Zero proof? Have you not read all the info on the approved upgrades? You gotta see brick and mortar before you believe it? :lol:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zero proof? Have you not read all the info on the approved upgrades? You gotta see brick and mortar before you believe it? :lol:
Yeah I do. These ****ers keep putting it off. Shcit aint supposed to happen for 4 years. How is that "doing something about it "?It just gives these jerkoffs we call the uaa 4 more years to put it off.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You drunk already.? I'm saying footall ALREADY makes top ten money.

We just need those fvkkers in the AD's office to quit stealing it and sending it elsewhere.
That's been a central part of the discussion in the last 25 or so posts. Did you assume more money meant putting Cub Scout tables in front of the Publix? We were addressing HOW it was disbursed.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No real world here just emotion....

Foley is gone just like Obama but we can't let go of our hate.

Go Gators!

Snap your fingers and make the bad taste go away.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What I don't like is our upgrades seem to be bargain basement purchases

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You can't blame our woes all on spending. We've made bad management decisions. Georgia is almost parallel to us in spending and timing. Look where they're at relative to us. It takes money and smarts.

We don't have the facilities. You can't argue that we do. No, facilities aren't going to turn a 40th ranked class into a top 5 class but it might turn a 10th ranked class into a 5th ranked class. Remember when.
I want the baseball stadium torn down now and the all-in-one started immediately. Because my priority is football, the engine pays for everything else. I want another $10million for a waterfall and a f'ing slide. I don't care what it is but divert the money from baseball/softball/soccer/wrestling/swimming/gymnastics. Lay off a coach or two in those sports. Turn down the swimming pool thermostat. Whatever. And while were at it I want $1M/yr for 20 analysts to watch game tapes, recruiting tapes, call recruits, sleep with recruits whatever it takes. And to rewrite Mullinz contract so that it doesn't get paid unless he signs a top 10 class. Maybe he'll fire the bums on his staff.
Do that and I bet we will get $28m in donations for a recruiting center.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We don't have the facilities. You can't argue that we do. No, facilities aren't going to turn a 40th ranked class into a top 5 class but it might turn a 10th ranked class into a 5th ranked class. Remember when.
I want the baseball stadium torn down now and the all-in-one started immediately. Because my priority is football, the engine pays for everything else. I want another $10million for a waterfall and a f'ing slide. I don't care what it is but divert the money from baseball/softball/soccer/wrestling/swimming/gymnastics. Lay off a coach or two in those sports. Turn down the swimming pool thermostat. Whatever. And while were at it I want $1M/yr for 20 analysts to watch game tapes, recruiting tapes, call recruits, sleep with recruits whatever it takes. And to rewrite Mullinz contract so that it doesn't get paid unless he signs a top 10 class. Maybe he'll fire the bums on his staff.
Do that and I bet we will get $28m in donations for a recruiting center.
That sounds like my 4 year old at the toy store...except he says he “needs it”. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Turn down the swimming pool thermostat.

What do you figure, $20? Seriously, though, good post, Threat. We're gonna get you one of these.

59d17caa8b97e2d1f3064cdbf3aa14c8.jpg

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
How much are you looking to redirect? Give me an approximate dollar figure.

I'd say at least 60% of athletic revenue goes toward football, 15% basketball, 10% baseball, the rest of sports can divide the remaining 15% how they see fit. Football is the money maker, and I'm guessing basketball may turn a profit as well. Doubt any other sport does. I don't know what the actual breakdown is, but I'm guessing football gets nowhere near what I'm proposing. If it was, we'd be looking a whole lot better I would think.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd say at least 60% of athletic revenue goes toward football, 15% basketball, 10% baseball, the rest of sports can divide the remaining 15% how they see fit. Football is the money maker, and I'm guessing basketball may turn a profit as well. Doubt any other sport does. I don't know what the actual breakdown is, but I'm guessing football gets nowhere near what I'm proposing. If it was, we'd be looking a whole lot better I would think.
Football makes 90 ish percent and gets about 18 percent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.