Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It's potaters guys, not taters. You're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

giphy.gif

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Yes, my friend. Talking about banging mothers is 100% appropriate here.

This is a society. You can't bring your morals to an established society and demand that everyone else so much as accommodate you, much less change their ways to adapt to your preferences.

You are an intelligent, very well educated man so I know you KNOW this. You just have to ACCEPT what you know, that's all.

Agree...and y'all keep posting banging and I'll keep posting scripture....that's fair

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Bronco Mendenhall resigns for Uva effective immediately after the bowl game. He was told to fire his DC and he refused so they told him to put in his resignation. Respect!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Bronco Mendenhall resigns for Uva effective immediately after the bowl game. He was told to fire his DC and he refused so they told him to put in his resignation. Respect!
Intuitively that does seem respectable but I need more facts. Was his DC a Fuchs up or not?

For example if Mullen was told to fire Grantham -- because of his obvious poor job performance -- and Mullen refused so they fired him too, that would not make me respect Mullen more.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No offense, NOLA. You know Christianity is important to me, but we don't come here for religion. Same principle as BSPN always injecting politics into sports.
I only say this because we want you and your posts here.
P.S. You are right about the adolescent "your Mother" jokes.

Brother,

I do it as much as I do because every time I do people go apoplectic.

When it stops getting a response...I'll stop.

Last edited:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I can read it to you.

That's not necessary because I was not raised by wolves. I also know the difference between reading scripture for understanding and quoting it to push an agenda. So, that's why I facepalm you whenever you post it.

Its annoying and counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish. It makes you look like a pedant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator