Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We really need to settle on a nickname for this guy.

If he works out like we are hoping, I can get on board with a shortened version of the real thing. Coach Nape.
If we stumble and plod around to ho hum wins against inferior talent and get exposed against the big boys, I'm going with Tater Salad.

:grin:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
We really need to settle on a nickname for this guy.

If he works out like we are hoping, I can get on board with a shortened version of the real thing. Coach Nape.
If we stumble and plod around to ho hum wins against inferior talent and get exposed against the big boys, I'm going with Tater Salad.

:grin:
Does this mean we’re not keeping “Sling blade?”

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Does this mean we’re not keeping “Sling blade?”
Im not a big fan of that one. Too nuanced. There are a lot of folks who arent even familiar with that movie or reference. But whether youve seen Ron White, tater salad prints an instant, accurate picture in your mind of what we would have if he doesnt work out :lol:

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Not for nothing but I tried to lighten the mood after the "McDonald's box lunch" line by posting a very funny pic, but it got deleted just because there was a certain political figure in it.

NOW look what has happened. Everyone's mad at Donkey, and it's a shame because he is usually universally beloved. Sad! :(
1abc08163ea1323564b9af6365e5c395.jpg

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Luke 23:34
And Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” And they cast lots to divide his garments.

I respect your right to religious devotion, but to be throwing it in the face of members with this degree of regularity is simply not appropriate.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I respect your right to religious devotion, but to be throwing it in the face of members with this degree of regularity is simply not appropriate.
Little does he know, you need an exorcism, not a simple prayer

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Don't tell what's appropriate.

So talking about banging your mother is?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Don't tell what's appropriate.

So talking about banging your mother is?
Yes, my friend. Talking about banging mothers is 100% appropriate here.

This is a society. You can't bring your morals to an established society and demand that everyone else so much as accommodate you, much less change their ways to adapt to your preferences.

You are an intelligent, very well educated man so I know you KNOW this. You just have to ACCEPT what you know, that's all.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
No offense, NOLA. You know Christianity is important to me, but we don't come here for religion. Same principle as BSPN always injecting politics into sports.
I only say this because we want you and your posts here.
P.S. You are right about the adolescent "your Mother" jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.