Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
That's not necessary because I was not raised by wolves. I also know the difference between reading scripture for understanding and quoting it to push an agenda. So, that's why I facepalm you whenever you post it.

Its annoying and counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish. It makes you look like a pedant.
Pedant is a fine word. I think NOLA was looking for “apoplectic”

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That's not necessary because I was not raised by wolves. I also know the difference between reading scripture for understanding and quoting it to push an agenda. So, that's why I facepalm you whenever you post it.

Its annoying and counterproductive to what you're trying to accomplish. It makes you look like a pedant.

Why is it y'all can push things that bother people but when the shoe is on the other paw?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
"Once I got the NFL, I was ready from day one, just because of how organized, how demanding he was about everything," Jacquet said. "From walk-throughs, meals, the way you wear your [helmet] ... he demands excellence all day, every day. Nothing below. He is not going to lower it for anybody. The standard is what it is and if you can't abide by it, he will find someone else who will."

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Throwing in bible quotes isn’t entertaining, whereas the ball-busting can be. Referring to it as “scripture” is a bit much.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Throwing in bible quotes isn’t entertaining, whereas the ball-busting can be. Referring to it as “scripture” is a bit much.

Says you. Again you telling me what is too much...that's rich

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Kinda like Donk criticizing every coach that ever walked a sideline.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Jeebus. Enough stupid infighting and lecturing each other. Get back on topic.
Sometimes there's nothing to say about the topic so people are just passing time. :whistle::waiting:

If you don't like debating the merits of NOLA's proselytizing, there's nothing stopping you from changing the subject to replica movie props or antique can openers while we await new developments.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Jeebus. Enough stupid infighting and lecturing each other. Get back on topic.

OX,
I thought you wanted high numbers...posts?

All you have to do is post religion, coaches, and your favorite...Expanded Play-offs and see what happens...On the political side...abortion

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
At this moment, my sources tell me that Billy Napier is not sleeping.
He is busy coaching his team up for the game on Saturday, at 3:30 on ESPN.

Personally, this will be my first time watching the Sun Belt Conference Championship game. It's my understanding that the players have been made aware of that, and are very excited about showing out for me. Expect a great game. You're welcome.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
At this moment, my sources tell me that Billy Napier is not sleeping.

Napier said he sets aside time each morning before the rest of the coaching staff arrives to pray, work through devotionals and read about leadership. He said he is currently using Sports Spectrum’s devotionals.

“It’s helped me,” he said. “I know I’m better when I follow through. Certainly, I’m not perfect by any means, but that’s a big part of really keeping perspective.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator