Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I know this place. Everyone, enjoy the honeymoon.
nah, this time IS actually different. we always have the corch-lights that delude themselves into thinking Mr 8-4 from a middling conference or Mr. Ive never been a HC but did stay at a holiday inn express on foley's haypenny are gonna just be soo much better and different now that they have all that florida has at its disposal.

but we also always had/have folks that were somewhere between not thrilled but willing to give him a chance to those that were down badly on the hire from the start. this time there's almost none of that because hes answered every question possible thus far and is hitting doubles, triples and a few HRs.

we will have some challenges and hit a few speed bumps but this time we got a good one. the last time i said that was urban.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I know this place. Everyone, enjoy the honeymoon.
9e4q.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hello fellow Chatterers

Am back from Ox's Chatterer Re-education Facility

Do not be alarmed facial abrasions are not from beatings just rug burns from carpet squares on facility walls

Was eye-opening to watch many many many hours of video of Louisiana Ragin Cajuns world's greatest team

open-eyes-eye-drops.gif

Napier is best coach for Gators

All those against Napier are counter-Chatter spies from Beta Country

Report all anti-Napier posters to Ox

All support Napier the perfect coach for our team

That is all
Ah yes, the first person that was taken to my facility. You've been on board ever since.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think @oxrageous dug up everything stupid I said in that thread.....at least I hope there isn't anymore.....I'm a Napier nutswinger now...
You had 35 posts in this thread before I bumped it (total of 40 now). Every damn one of them is gold, you should do a search and check it out.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Damn man.
I’m not going to grovel over an opinion on a board where everyone expressed their opinions.
Hell, My opinion…..was wrong.
In fact, I’ve held several opinions over the years that were wrong.

If we can’t freely state our opinions on the board what good is the board?

You do your thing Ox

Don't look as stupid as I have and fall for it. He's just busting your balls.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Ah yes, the first person that was taken to my facility. You've been on board ever since.
Well, I have been back to the facility a few times since then. (And by the way am super impressed with the newly-opened expansion, which shows every bit of the 85 million OxBucks you spent on it. No more carpet squares on the walls, they're padded with leather now!) But that was for other reasons totally unrelated to my first visit. NAPIER IS BEST COACH FOR GATORS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.