who is "WE"?

b22ba8742ec1e4382901d036bfc29dc9.jpg

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Swamp Donkey2-8 in the last 10 P5 games
Lifetime Member

Ok. You guys were right on Mullen so curious your thoughts. I feel like Bob been away for too long but interesting...How do you feel about Napier? I wasn’t really paying attention when corndogs were discussing (even though he is in their backyard) but would we be ok with this hire?
LOL. WHY DO YOU GUYS ALL LOVE THE SAME FUCHSING GUY? Will you be surprised when he does the SAME FUCHSING THING as the last two guys? He is LITERALLY a McElwain protege, who already failed catastrophically as an OC (at Clemson) and is more run run run punt than either McElwain or Mullinz?

Are you not capable of thinking on your own and just listen to the same fuchsing people in the media who parrot the same **** about Mullinz and Matt fuchsing Campbell? Or Fuentes for that matter. Same damn boring ass guys.

JFC

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Lifetime Member

Ok. You guys were right on Mullen so curious your thoughts. I feel like Bob been away for too long but interesting...How do you feel about Napier? I wasn’t really paying attention when corndogs were discussing (even though he is in their backyard) but would we be ok with this hire?
LOL. WHY DO YOU GUYS ALL LOVE THE SAME FUCHSING GUY? Will you be surprised when he does the SAME FUCHSING THING as the last two guys? He is LITERALLY a McElwain protege, who already failed catastrophically as an OC (at Clemson) and is more run run run punt than either McElwain or Mullinz?

Are you not capable of thinking on your own and just listen to the same fuchsing people in the media who parrot the same **** about Mullinz and Matt fuchsing Campbell? Or Fuentes for that matter. Same damn boring ass guys.

JFC

Want and reality are two different things.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Lifetime Member

JFC

Dont give in to the hate. He just likes to push into a corner and then poke at you.

By the way, I pushed his mom in a corner and poked her last night.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.