Status
Not open for further replies.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
This is like the ugly, desperate bridesmaids fighting over the bridal bouquet when it's thrown.

Sad really.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, all the games he wins don't matter at all.

Didn't you always say your record is who you are?
If you win a bunch of one score games you will inevitably lose a bunch of one score games. Ask Chimp or Mullens. Or Fat Phil in 99.

I also don't believe dominating a minor conference means anything. Mumme and Donnan dominating their conferences, even winning big.

I think your gut instincts at a good recruiter is a good recruiter is probably right.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Okay, I just got more take-it-or-leave it information:
  • Announcement is likely Monday unless something unexpected happens today
  • LSU has reached out to Napier but UF was first and more "meaningful"
  • Assuming Napier is signed, he will start recruiting immediately but will still coach the Sun Belt title game
Sounds like Aranda is turning them down too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get it. Do I ever. We’re not hiring a coach as much as a battalion.
not a battalion but even half a company would be spectacular.

grab UF athletic department by the hair and pull them into the 21st century kicking and screaming.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
not a battalion but even half a company would be spectacular.

grab UF athletic department by the hair and pull them into the 21st century kicking and screaming.

You gotta give our baseball AD props beyond looking like a Van Heusen model. He’s learning on the job.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
You gotta give our baseball AD props beyond looking like a Van Heusen model. He’s learning on the job.
again with the van Heusen dig. What gives ? Did you get bagged on one time while wearing it. They have some very nice new performance fabric Dress shirts now. The are an up and Coming brand like Napier

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
He is NOT LSU's first choice. BUT you were clear...I don't know anything.

And LSU is not his...

What the fuch are you even talking about, I said he was LSU's 3rd or 4th choice? I don't know who Napier prefers just like you but I do know what every fuching person who should know has said, he wants LSU.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
again with the van Heusen dig. What gives ? Did you get bagged on one time while wearing it. They have some very nice new performance fabric Dress shirts now. The are an up and Coming brand like Napier

I figured you for a hospital scrubs kind of guy.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Sounds like Aranda is turning them down too.

Aranda is staying at Baylor.

Getting ahead of the game and not chasing unrealistic big fish targets might have helped Scotty here. But LSU is gonna bring the house today. Believe it.

They’re in a world of hurt if they whiff on Riley, Aranda, and Napier. One of us will be for sure.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Aranda is staying at Baylor.

Getting ahead of the game and not chasing unrealistic big fish targets might have helped Scotty here. But LSU is gonna bring the house today. Believe it.

They’re in a world of hurt if they whiff on Riley, Aranda, and Napier. One of us will be for sure.
If they wanted Napier, they should have noticed what strychnine did. He went by the adage of go ugly early.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If LSU were to miss on the so called names but then somehow scored on a guy like Rhule, would that be considered a whiff????????????????

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If LSU were to miss on the so called names but then somehow scored on a guy like Rhule, would that be considered a whiff????????????????

I think they’d go right past Rhule and make a play for his OC.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
If they wanted Napier, they should have noticed what strychnine did. He went by the adage of go ugly early.

quite a few of their pundits tried to convince them to do just that. They did not listen. If we’re this far along I hope they don’t swoop in for the steal because the prom queen turned them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.