Status
Not open for further replies.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was listening to a podcast by local broadcasters Frank Frangie and Dan Hicken and heard something I'd never heard before. A McElwain assisstant told Hicken that Matt Corrall was dead set on coming to UF no matter what. Mullen told him to tell Corrall he wasn't interested and he was going with Emery Jones. I almost threw my laptop down my den stairs when I heard this. Geezus Chryst.

I'm with ya, buddy. My wife told me that story today and I almost threw her down the stairs too. She knows I'll do it, just ask her about that painful flight down to the first floor the last time she refused the trip to Planned Parenthood.

Anyway, she convinced me that Emory Jones is having almost as good a season as Matt Corrall. I had to restrain myself, but you can bet I made her show me the stats to prove it. Sure enough, it's true, Emory's feet are the equalizer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Been busy at work all day, what did I mis…

The most important thing is Meyer to Notre Dame.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MiaOBrienTV: I have no dog in any of these fights but, worth noting: … multiple sources confirmed to me last week that Brian Kelly’s people called the #Gators

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Worst coach hire in our lifetime. Not even close. I’m not a Mullen supporter(was at the start) but he came in with Frank’s and won 10 games. Numb nuts has AR, BUT HE WILL BE LUCKY TO WIN 4. I’ll take any bets on this idiotic hire. How can anyone support this trash.
Should we pool our money together and have him knocked off? :crazy:

You’re an idiot.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
If Napier learned anything from Saban’s success and Mullen’s failure, it’s that you have to evolve. If offensive or defensive schemes aren’t working despite his ability to recruit, he’s got to change it up with new ideas or new staff. Saban did. Mullen never will.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Obvious troll here using "gates".

Salty because his boys couldn't duck Florida again this year and lost for the third straight meeting to a team without a head coach or defensive coordinator after the Mullen-special at starting QB tossed 3 first half picks.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Top 3 jobs USC Gets OK coach LSU pulls ND coach. The gates go big, “lands” first choice some idiot from the sunbelt conference. How the mighty have fallen.
Not for nothing but I never liked that Mazda RX7. Garbage knockoff of the Nissan 280-Z, with a sewing machine engine and such a cramped interior that only @URGatorBait could fit in it comfortably, and he'd have to move the seat all the way back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator