Bits & Pieces: Florida vs LSU

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Imagine a fanbase, if you will, that complains after giving up 700+yards, and not a single complaint yet about an obvious coaching blunder during the game.

As crazy as this is, it was probably Napiers best coached game.

How sad is this??
You mean the delay of game penalty coming off a change of possession with the ball near our own goal line? That is so Billy Taggert it has become tiresome.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some of those bums you listed between bear and nick won sec and national championships. And we aren't asking for the next nick saban, we're just asking to not have the next butters.
Are your kidding? I'd welcome butters back with open arms

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's hard to say what needs to be done first other than a new coach and staff, but that won't happen due to money.
Wich , we don't save much by waiting a year. If any at all after making staff changes.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is easily not only the dumbest post you've ever made, it's by far the dumbest in the history of Gatorchatter. It might be the worst I've seen in my message board career going back to 1998 or so.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Couple comments regarding defense:
1) we are young
2) we still have leftover trash
3) no real LB’s right now. Scooby is still a project. No one else really behind him.
4) rumor that there is a rash of shoulder injuries all season explains SOME of the tackling.
5) no quality depth in the face of injuries,not that there was a lot before.

Beating a dead horse here…OC, ST and SC. No real chance of Sale leaving, but maybe they’ll pull the trigger on Stapleton

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Couple comments regarding defense:
1) we are young
2) we still have leftover trash
3) no real LB’s right now. Scooby is still a project. No one else really behind him.
4) rumor that there is a rash of shoulder injuries all season explains SOME of the tackling.
5) no quality depth in the face of injuries,not that there was a lot before.

Beating a dead horse here…OC, ST and SC. No real chance of Sale leaving, but maybe they’ll pull the trigger on Stapleton
1) Please stop with the young excuses. every team and I mean every team playing young guys
2) leftover and new trash
3) agreed
4)Excuses. Too injured to tackle then too injured to play.
5) No depth behind no front line guys, so irrelevant.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1) Please stop with the young excuses. every team and I mean every team playing young guys
2) leftover and new trash
3) agreed
4)Excuses. Too injured to tackle then too injured to play.
5) No depth behind no front line guys, so irrelevant.
You all sound like spoiled little bitches. Take a long hard look at your wives, be honest with yourself and accept that you don’t deserve a coach that is high caliber either.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You all sound like spoiled little bitches. Take a long hard look at your wives, be honest with yourself and accept that you don’t deserve a coach that is high caliber either.
I would not call my rationale or opinions spoiled. In fact I would say it is closer to fact. I am just not big on excuses. I prefer accountability. FYI many of the guys playing on D are draft eligible, so that in and of itself does not make them young.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I
This is easily not only the dumbest post you've ever made, it's by far the dumbest in the history of Gatorchatter. It might be the worst I've seen in my message board career going back to 1998 or so.
It was sarcasm, bossman. We'll, sort of

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
College Football Smh GIF by ESPN

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would not call my rationale or opinions spoiled. In fact I would say it is closer to fact. I am just not big on excuses. I prefer accountability. FYI many of the guys playing on D are draft eligible, so that in and of itself does not make them young.
Then nut up the $32 million and hold him accountable. Otherwise, you sound like all of these free tuition crybabies as you ride the tailcoats of the boosters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator