Breaking: UF moving BHG capacity down to 75K

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
My bad on the sub 500 argument...I left off *in a season....

As far as the losing to South Alabama, yes that shouldn't have happened but he also didn't have near the talent he has here....and we play teams just like Georgia Southern every year and we have blown them out

As far as not caring about reaching #1 if you don't win a natty, so I guess with that logic Kirby Smart is a failure? He hasn't won a natty....UGA fans should fire him then huh? How bout James Franklin? Kirk Ferentz?

As far as the recruiting, I agree...that needs to improve...which I have said multiple times already....to knock off UGA and Bama we need more 5 stars
Because idiots erroneously ranked them number 1 for one week, that in your mind is some measure of greatness? That same season he finished the year losing 3 of his last 4 and ranked outside of the top 10. Sound familiar? 3-4 loses was the best he could muster with a guy who is one of the highest paid players in NFL and a consensus top 5 NFL QB. Mullen made him a 4th round pick lol.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Sure it is...it's the truth

Yeah and UGA is mostly elite now because of their defense....which is what I also said earlier that we are a good defense away from being elite...and thats on Mullen to get it fixed...

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Because idiots erroneously ranked them number 1 for one week, that in your mind is some measure of greatness? That same season he finished the year losing 3 of his last 4 and ranked outside of the top 10. Sound familiar? 3-4 loses was the best he could muster with a guy who is one of the highest paid players in NFL and a consensus top 5 NFL QB. Mullen made him a 4th round pick lol.
Because idiots erroneously ranked them number 1 for one week, that in your mind is some measure of greatness? That same season he finished the year losing 3 of his last 4 and ranked outside of the top 10. Sound familiar? 3-4 loses was the best he could muster with a guy who is one of the highest paid players in NFL and a consensus top 5 NFL QB. Mullen made him a 4th round pick

Okay and go back and look at how they lost 3 of those final 4....pretty sure it was defense...and who was the DC then? Oh yeah Grantham

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
You're hopeless. You give Numbnuts credit for Meyer's wins when he wasn't the HC, but don't count his loses as a HC because of one of his assistant coaches. I hate to break it to you, but Dooshbag Dan's side of the ball lost the game to Kintuckie. He's a 3-4 loss a season coach because that's who he is. You are what your record says you are. But you keep believing he's a coaching change away from being a Champion. Recruiting don't matter for the 3 star whisperer.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
When did he win a National Title with Mississippi State, because that is the only #1 in the nation that counts.

key word is lost... no moral victory... moral victories are for losers.

So what's been the issues 3 out of 4 years with him as Head Coach and why didn't it translate to Miss State... the aspect missing in both Meyer's recruits.

He hasn't played them either.... but he did find a way to lose to Southern Alabama with a P5 school

Muschamp finished .571 overall and .531 in conference
McElwain finished .647 overall and .727 in conference

so this argument is false.

A number of middling teams are too... so this and a bag of chips will gets you a bag of chips.

This last statement is just straight up full Injun, and you should never go full Injun...

iu

Alex.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Mullen took a basement dwelling Miss State team to #1 in the country
Mullen has only lost to Bama by a combined 8 points....Chump and McElwain lost by 20 minimum
Mullen was behind some of the best offenses in our history under Urban
Mullen didn't lose to Georgia Southern or have 2 OL blocking each other
Mullen will never finish below 500 here...
Chump and McElwain did
We are back to being top 25 every year under him
I agree the UK losses are unacceptable and he needs to get rid of Grantham...ironically I think if we had Muschamp as our DC we would be sitting pretty...but point being it's ridiculous to think he is on the same level as the previous 2

As far as not caring about reaching #1 if you don't win a natty, so I guess with that logic Kirby Smart is a failure? He hasn't won a natty....UGA fans should fire him then huh? How bout James Franklin? Kirk Ferentz?

upload_2021-10-13_14-9-59.jpeg

If you are a troll, brilliant. Having read other threads in other forums, though, I'm highly suspicious of brilliant being the answer.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As far as not caring about reaching #1 if you don't win a natty, so I guess with that logic Kirby Smart is a failure? He hasn't won a natty....UGA fans should fire him then huh?
To date he is a complete failure, yes. He’s won NOTHING despite cheating for all that talent. Most UGA fans wouldn’t give a rip if he was fired tomorrow, and I don’t blame them.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
To date he is a complete failure, yes. He’s won NOTHING despite cheating for all that talent. Most UGA fans wouldn’t give a rip if he was fired tomorrow, and I don’t blame them.

Unless you know a different type of UGA fans than I, I highly doubt they feel that way....he has them #1 for the first time since the Herschel days...he is 3-1 against UF....the only thing standing in his way is Bama....and their defense this year is lights out

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Unless you know a different type of UGA fans than I, I highly doubt they feel that way....he has them #1 for the first time since the Herschel days...he is 3-1 against UF....the only thing standing in his way is Bama....and their defense this year is lights out
Who gives a **** about #1 in the middle of the season? It means nothing. Even with all our problems I don’t have the slightest doubt our Gators will beat them yet again.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Lets check the scoreboard
Meyer - 2/2
Spurrier - 1/7
Pell/Hall - 0/1
Zook - 0/0
Chump - 0/0
Mac - 0/0
Dan - 0/0
Gotta get on the board not be be lumped in with the Zook, Chump and Mac's of the world.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The game today proved my point....we are a good defense/defensive coach away from being elite....the problem is Grantham, not Mullen....we were -4 in TO and still put up 40+ in Baton Rouge....the problem is defense
you're a fuchsing idiot.

We are a decent set of WRs away from being competent, but our scheme scares off WRs except those that want to block for the option. Forget RBs... no elite ones will come here to watch the QB be the main ball carrier, and the backup QB be the #2 rusher.

We are a decent set of OL and DL away from being elite.

And LBs.

Basically we are mediocre at best at everything except running QBs.

Mullinz is gone and I will laugh in your fuchsing face everyday thereafter.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
you're a fuchsing idiot.

We are a decent set of WRs away from being competent, but our scheme scares off WRs except those that want to block for the option. Forget RBs... no elite ones will come here to watch the QB be the main ball carrier, and the backup QB be the #2 rusher.

We are a decent set of OL and DL away from being elite.

And LBs.

Basically we are mediocre at best at everything except running QBs.

Mullinz is gone and I will laugh in your fuchsing face everyday thereafter.

We are top 5 in the nation in rushing...you don't accomplish that with mediocre OL and RB....we have 2 5 stars on the backfield depth chart...Lingard and Bowman....we found our QB of the future in AR15.....go back and look at our losses the last couple years....LSU last 3 years was defense, Bama this year and last year was defense, TAMU last year was defense

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We are top 5 in the nation in rushing...you don't accomplish that with mediocre OL and RB....we have 2 5 stars on the backfield depth chart...Lingard and Bowman....we found our QB of the future in AR15.....go back and look at our losses the last couple years....LSU last 3 years was defense, Bama this year and last year was defense, TAMU last year was defense

:lol4:

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Might as well move it down to 25,000 at this rate.

It's interesting though how LSU had 96k for an 11am kickoff for a team who is average at best this year....so what's Florida's problem? The state of Florida for whatever reasons has always had trouble filling their stadiums regardless of college or pro and irrelevant of sport

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The game today proved my point....we are a good defense/defensive coach away from being elite....the problem is Grantham, not Mullen....we were -4 in TO and still put up 40+ in Baton Rouge....the problem is defense

I had to read that multiple times before I puked from laughing so hard. You just do not get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.