Breakout Offensive Star

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Fenley Graham is the punt returner he has Brandon James potential. He was electric at LHS, plus he is sporting Nat Moore's number 39.
Ever watch our special teams?

Know who the ST coach is?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CrawshawJeremy_Football_Headshot_200803_0445.jpg

We FINALLY got an Aussie punter!!!!

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If Fenley Graham is the punt returner he has Brandon James potential. He was electric at LHS, plus he is sporting Nat Moore's number 39.

Also that may be the worse "highlight" video I've ever seen. Half the video was him just walking on and off the field and the rest was him giving up long pass plays on defense. :lol:. There was the kr td, but hell there were at least 5 guys blocking for him that were faster than him.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
AR15.

Just don't see EJ avoiding injury in Mullinz offense. Hope I'm wrong. It would suck for the kid to wait 3 years just to get knocked out a few games into his starting role.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also that may be the worse "highlight" video I've ever seen. Half the video was him just walking on and off the field and the rest was him giving up long pass plays on defense. :lol:. There was the kr td, but hell there were at least 5 guys blocking for him that were faster than him.
Quality leftovers, dude.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
AR15.

Just don't see EJ avoiding injury in Mullinz offense. Hope I'm wrong. It would suck for the kid to wait 3 years just to get knocked out a few games into his starting role.

Edit: BTW, everyone knows Richardson has taken the #15 jersey, right? Nice to see he has the cojones to be the first QB to wear 15 since Tebow. I think he's going to be special.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Edit: BTW, everyone knows Richardson has taken the #15 jersey, right? Nice to see he has the cojones to be the first QB to wear 15 since Tebow. I think he's going to be special.
that will depend entirely on who the next coach is.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Fenley better hurry up and delete that video before the coaches see it and realize how terrible he is. He's already been given the " white boy walk-on" number of 39, the next move is the transfer portal.

Hmmm a 99 yd TD return in the Florida 7A championship game vs St Thomas Aquinas and you say he is terrible. Do you know anything about football? That was rhetorical. Oh, BTW Nat Moore wore 39 at UF and was considered an all time great kick returner before starring for the Dolphins for 13 years.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Hmmm a 99 yd TD return in the Florida 7A championship game vs St Thomas Aquinas and you say he is terrible. Do you know anything about football? That was rhetorical. Oh, BTW Nat Moore wore 39 at UF and was considered an all time great kick returner before starring for the Dolphins for 13 years.

Well... did you know Nat Moore was supposed to wear number 18. Yep but the write down the players number guy didn't have a fuching clue what he was saying so they just gave him number 39.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Speaking of "breakout stars", USA Today picked Matt Corral as the Number 3 player in the SEC and Ole Miss chose him to be the spokesman at MEDIA Days.
Knew you guys would want to keep up with the QB we turned down.
Kairi Elam was just behind him at Number 4.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of "breakout stars", USA Today picked Matt Corral as the Number 3 player in the SEC and Ole Miss chose him to be the spokesman at MEDIA Days.
Knew you guys would want to keep up with the QB we turned down.
Kairi Elam was just behind him at Number 4.
it will be more shocking if he manages to keep passing his cocaine tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator