Brenton Cox

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Dude, look, you know nothing about the VISA process and I will give you some slack on this. You are just parroting twitter.

THE SCHOOL makes the I20 request, and basically all the approvals really, not the kid. THE SCHOOL in a program called SEVIS, and every school has some SEVIS program coordinators with access. I'd expect UF has dozens. Hell maybe hundreds. They have to say he is accepted and attending.

We don't just let any kid on the planet apply for a visa and enter the country, or millions would do it an never enter school and just disappear for ICE to chase.

The more you speak about the visa process, the more I think you don't know ****. I20 is only a form that the applicant, in this case the student, uses in THEIR application to demonstrate eligibility for student visa. The school helps issue the i20 and send it to the student. It is the student's responsibility to apply for a visa at the consulate and bring supporting documentation. Stop talking out of your ass, clearly you are not an immigration lawyer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The more you speak about the visa process, the more I think you don't know ****. I20 is only a form that the applicant, in this case the student, uses in THEIR application to demonstrate eligibility for student visa. The school helps issue the i20 and send it to the student. It is the student's responsibility to apply for a visa at the consulate and bring supporting documentation. Stop talking out of your ass, clearly you are not an immigration lawyer.
Yes, once they get the I20, and we didnt do it, for 9 fvkking months.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Link? Where did you find out we dropped the ball on his i20?
They decided to work on it in late August. You show your fvkking link, Ive deleted twitter which was the only source that touched on this in any depth when people called them on their bullshyt.

They eventually said they had filed it in August and insiders (I forget which-- maybe Goldkamp-- but Slev referenced it here too at the time) that hed make it late in fall camp, which obviously didnt happen.

Last edited:

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
They decided to work on it in late August. You show your fvkking link, Ive deleted twitter which was the only source that touched on this in any depth when people called them on their bullshyt.

They eventually said they had filed it in August and insiders (I forget which-- maybe Goldkamp-- but Slev referenced it here too at the time) that hed make it late in fall camp, which obviously didnt happen.

If we did drop the i20 then I will grant you that it is a failure on UFs part. That would however be extremely unusual the coordinators tend to be on top if this because we have many foreign students and trainees.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If we did drop the i20 then I will grant you that it is a failure on UFs part. That would however be extremely unusual the coordinators tend to be on top if this because we have many foreign students and trainees.
Exactly.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
OxBucks are roughly equal to Stanley Nickels...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With so many new posts since I last checked, I was expecting good news. I'm disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator