Bret Bielema telling anyone who will listen he's going to be next Patriots DC. Oops! it's Schiano

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
do you ever question your career choices? these guys make millions to be terrible.

I sure as hell do. Even worse, I get on to this board & throw insulting comments at these loser retreads. Meanwhile, they’re set for life and I’m a working stiff. I ask myself...who’s the dumb fcvk in this equation again? :(

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao2:

Burp Bielema.... still an unpaid intern.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt he last more than two years. He's a terrible coach and is living off of some crappy Rutgers seasons. Dude is flat out garbage. He was exposed this year as he ran that D by himself. EXPOSED. Bill will run him in a year or two and maybe the football world can rid itself of that man's scourge.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt he last more than two years. He's a terrible coach and is living off of some crappy Rutgers seasons. Dude is flat out garbage. He was exposed this year as he ran that D by himself. EXPOSED. Bill will run him in a year or two and maybe the football world can rid itself of that man's scourge.
Belichick runs the defense, much like Saban. It doesn’t matter who his DC is.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He turned down NE a year ago. Now was apparently a better time to return to the NFL.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Me thinks he was perhaps encouraged by someone at tOSU?
Could have been. Or Schiano may have had reservations re the new regime. It happening this soon after the SB makes me think it was Schiano calling the shots.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Could have been. Or Schiano may have had reservations re the new regime. It happening this soon after the SB makes me think it was Schiano calling the shots.
Maybe, but they could have had an agreement in place and just now announced it. After having watched the Purdue game i could understand the desire to send him packing......

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe, but they could have had an agreement in place and just now announced it. After having watched the Purdue game i could understand the desire to send him packing......
I think you judge him by the body of his work. OSU's defense was stellar in 2016 and 2017. Did they possibly lose a bunch of guys to graduation?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you haven't heard the Packers are also in the market.....there's no place like home....there's no place like home.....:lol2:
:lmao2:

images

Has he ever had an NFL job?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Has he ever had an NFL job?
Funny side note, I just looked up the NE Pats to see his official position and just now realized Big Trenton Brown is their starting Left Tackle....Yes...our Trenton Brown:faint:.
Just another indicator of how bad our evaluations and coaching were from 2010-2017 ....It's a damned wonder we didn't go 4-8 every year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Funny side note, I just looked up the NE Pats to see his official position and just now realized Big Trenton Brown is their starting Left Tackle....Yes...our Trenton Brown:faint:.
Just another indicator of how bad our evaluations and coaching were from 2010-2017 ....It's a damned wonder we didn't go 4-8 every year.
It was obviously the coaching from Bert that got him going again there in New England.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bert coaches(consults)the defensive line.....
Are you still mad at me ?
there's plenty of video out there. Bert's evening janitor intern. like every other intern he's supervised by the real janitor.

the weird thing is he wears red polyester instead of blue polyester like the rest of the janitorial staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator