Cavs win - Lebron haters crying

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nba basically sucks. Between moaning about being touched by someone's pinky, to flopping and flailing about at the first sign of a light breeze, to the refs that call all that crap fouls, it's barely watchable anymore.

I grew up a sixers fan but the league in general is an embarrassment.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lebron is better than Jordan!!!!!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lebron cements his MVP Championship legacy as Lebron haters are OWNED and DESTROYED around the world tonight!!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Nba basically sucks. Between moaning about being touched by someone's pinky, to flopping and flailing about at the first sign of a light breeze, to the refs that call all that crap fouls, it's barely watchable anymore.

I grew up a sixers fan but the league in general is an embarrassment.
What's funny is there was 100 illegal screens, 200 blatant travels, and a crap load of flops in this one game....college bball > nba imo

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I always rooted against Miami when LeBron was there because of how they announced it but it doesn't bother me at all Cleveland beating Golden State.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Steve Kerr should do everyone a favor by going back to the announcers booth. This Warriors team is still Mark Jackson's team. He built that team. Not Kerr. 73 win team yet still choked and believing they could've beaten the Showtime Lakers team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator