CBN on Josh Pate’s the Late Kick on Tuesday

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Oh I absolutely believe it'll be a moronathon for the ages. This is like an eclipse or a comment. You don't so much stupid on the field at one time. I may happen only every few decades. Or it may never happen again in our lifetime.
or a driveway.

Holy fuk! I just read the rest after "comment".... DEFINITELY a driveway!

You two have gone full Gary Busey!
gary busey crowley GIF

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I do think he mailed it in.
Here's where I disagree a little....I don't think he has the mental capacity to realize that a square peg doesn't fit into a round hole....yet he will keep trying all the while hoping he accumulates enough talent to overcome the short bus game planning that is his SOP...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
:triggered: :lol: this whole thread

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
The rerankings based on actual rosters and not who transferred out or never made it seem to indicate they are the same.
You're probably right but I think the most important issue is it wouldn't matter if you gave Karl the KC Chiefs roster and the best assistants in the country.....you'd still be lucky to get to a bowl game.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
These AirPods have gone to hell. I could also be having a stroke.
Reminds me of the story deet once told in the box after one too many. He, J, and Urg were all sitting on a park bench before a ladies lacrosse game when a guy in a trench coat ran up, opened his coat and flashed them.

It shocked them so much that Deet and J had strokes but Urg's arms were too short to reach.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
Reminds me of the story deet once told in the box after one too many. He, J, and Urg were all sitting on a park bench before a ladies lacrosse game when a guy in a trench coat ran up, opened his coat and flashed them.

It shocked them so much that Deet and J had strokes but Urg's arms were too short to reach.
I see what you did there.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Oh I absolutely believe it'll be a moronathon for the ages. This is like an eclipse or a comment. You don't so much stupid on the field at one time. I may happen only every few decades. Or it may never happen again in our lifetime.
We haven't seen 2 retards go at it like this in the swamp since Jim McElwain took on butch Jones.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We haven't seen 2 retards go at it like this in the swamp since Jim McElwain took on butch Jones.
Honestly I think we are clearly winning both matchups. McElshark vs Cajun Taggart? Game day? Taggart clearly wins this special olympian matchup as much more stupid. Clearly biLLLLLLLy is the shorter bus. Better recruiter but much worse of a gameday coach. Jones vs Cristobal. Again, Mario is the clear winner.

There ARE worse coaches, we are looking at you Lil Beamer, but no one who does less with more than Slingblade and Mario Nocrystalballs.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Honestly I think we are clearly winning both matchups. McElshark vs Cajun Taggart? Game day? Taggart clearly wins this special olympian matchup as much more stupid. Clearly biLLLLLLLy is the shorter bus. Better recruiter but much worse of a gameday coach. Jones vs Cristobal. Again, Mario is the clear winner.

There ARE worse coaches, we are looking at you Lil Beamer, but no one who does less with more than Slingblade and Mario Nocrystalballs.

I’m not a huge fan of Napier’s demeanor along the sidelines most of the time. But to be fair, nothing looks like as much of a complete moron as Cristobal and his brain-dead desperation face, with the Denny’s menu tucked into his pants, and speakeasy pal by his side. Even his players seem as if they know this guy couldn’t win at tic tac toe if you spotted him the first two moves.

1713405825487.jpeg

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I also thought it was good. My biggest takeaway is that he knows he's in year 3, he has a roster of his guys, and he knows they need to win regardless of schedule. This is his year. We will all know after the Miami game what this team will be.
He’s got to start no worse than 5-2 (which we did last year) and not collapse on the back 5 as in 2022 and 2023.

Napier is Dungy-esque in his calm demeanor. I like Pate a lot.

Last edited:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
My left AirPod stopped working for about three days. It all of a sudden started again, but it’s about 1/10 of the volume.

I couldn’t get my AirPod Case to charge all day today. Then all of a sudden it just started charging.
Have you tried...
Danny Devito Lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not a huge fan of Napier’s demeanor along the sidelines most of the time. But to be fair, nothing looks like as much of a complete moron as Cristobal and his brain-dead desperation face, with the Denny’s menu tucked into his pants, and speakeasy pal by his side. Even his players seem as if they know this guy couldn’t win at tic tac toe if you spotted him the first two moves.
I'm a huge fan of your way with words @soflagator but this here is pure poetry. I'm dying!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.