Status
Not open for further replies.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;172493 said:
According to my sources, CeCe is currently backpacking in the dense labyrinth of the Amazon rainforest in a remote South American country. There is no fax machine within 500 miles of him and he is unable to send in his LOI until tomorrow.

Yep. That's what I heard.

DevoGator

Founding Member
Grip it Good
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't he have to fax from school? Tomorrow is Saturday..............

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All I've got to say is he had better be all he's cracked up to be if he finally signs because he's gonna catch all kinds of hell if he finally comes here and is a bust after all this crap that's gone down the last three days.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
DevoGator;n172501 said:
Doesn't he have to fax from school? Tomorrow is Saturday..............

He is bringing the signed LOI to the UF/uk basketball game.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fax machine? Hell, he's close enough to crumple it up in a wad and chuck it to Gainesville.

This whole thing is ridiculous.

DevoGator

Founding Member
Grip it Good
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n172506 said:
He is bringing the signed LOI to the UF/uk basketball game.
Bring back Dancing Willie and a fax machine for the halftime show. Leo can bring the broom for Willie

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want to denigrate the kid because his reasoning for prolonging and perpetuating this whole saga may be genuine, but I don't think this ordeal is exactly going to endear him to his teammates if it continues much longer. Whether he's gonna be in this class or not, he really needs to get this over with.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
heversle;n172520 said:
I don't want to denigrate the kid because his reasoning for prolonging and perpetuating this whole saga may be genuine, but I don't think this ordeal is exactly going to endear him to his teammates if it continues much longer. Whether he's gonna be in this class or not, he really needs to get this over with.
Roquan Smith is going to take a whole week before deciding after a coaching change, so it could be way worse or longer

Gator charm

Founding Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There is nothing remote about GSM. I am there. Be glad to pick it up. The high school has a fax machine and it is a gator town. At some point, maybe that offer should go to be used by someone that wants it.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Ever heard of these things called scanners? For fuqs sake, after Cece fires out one of his 800 tweets a day, take a damn picture of the LOI and text it to Mac. Who the hell uses fax machines anymore anyways?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
There's probably a ridiculous NCAA rule stating only fax makes it official.

DevoGator

Founding Member
Grip it Good
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n172567 said:
Knowing the NCAA, I'm sure you're right.
Also, the fax must be sent from the high schools phone number. Nobody can just pick it up and deliver it to Mac.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
DevoGator;n172571 said:
Also, the fax must be sent from the high schools phone number. Nobody can just pick it up and deliver it to Mac.

What if he's home schooled? :headscratch:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
ufgator2002;n172462 said:
UPDATE 2:22pm: I just spoke with my source regarding Cece Jefferson. He did indeed hold off on faxing in his signed LOI to UF due to his lack of total certainty about the UF DL coach position. He did, after all, cite Terrell Williams as a reason for why he chose UF in his official announcement on Wednesday. But the time he spent holding off on faxing the LOI was merely spent doing research on Chris Rumph; googling him, asking friends/former players of Rumph about him, and talking with his mother about him. This is what my source told me:

-A little while ago, he completed his little investigation on Rumph, and was possibly even more excited about playing for Rumph than he was about playing for Williams. He was absolutely giddy about his track record at three premiere schools.

-The source also reiterated that Cece did in fact commit to UF, and not a certain coach. He said that Cece understands that anything can happen with the current coaching staff, up to and including “the possibility that McElwain punches a fan in week three of the 2015 season, gets fired, Jeremy (Foley) hires a new head coach and the new head coach hires an entirely new staff.” In that specific (farfetched) scenario, the source tells me, Cece would remain 100% committed to Florida.

-Cece’s mother is 100% on board with her son being a Gator.
So why all the delay over the coach. This is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.