Championship Week Thread

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The wheel was the decoy. The X delayed then went straight down the field and caught the pass. Announcers broke it down well. Another “vertical” route a few drives later resulted in another big play.

Edit: We’re talking about two different plays. You’re talking about the play that took the score from 13 to 20. #25 was to the QBs left when the play started and ran straight down the field, caught a pass, then beat the safeties for the score. I was talking about the other big play where Baylor had the fake screen and wheel decoy.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Fromm completely inaccurate but Danielson blames it on the WRs. Nothing to do with passes thrown that require diving catches or that sail out of bounds.

LSU also marched down the field and scored. Blow out incoming.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
UGA is so lucky. Fromm is back to sucking but LSU RB self fumbles to give UGA the ball deep in LSU territory.

PLOT TWIST! He was actually down but the SEC refs blew the call. Review should overturn.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
UGA about to get run out of Georgia. And Fromm continues to suck. All that talent but something is holding them back - like coaching @BMF ;). How could Grantham devise a defense that makes the UGA offense piloted by Fromm look competent? Idiot should be fired just for that game.

How is OSU the #1 team? LSU is scary - like generational good. OSU feels like 2006 OSU all over again. Look great against bad teams but run into a SEC buzzsaw.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
UGA about to get run out of Georgia. And Fromm continues to suck. All that talent but something is holding them back - like coaching @BMF ;). How could Grantham devise a defense that makes the UGA offense piloted by Fromm look competent? Idiot should be fired just for that game.

How is OSU the #1 team? LSU is scary - like generational good. OSU feels like 2006 OSU all over again. Look great against bad teams but run into a SEC buzzsaw.

I agree. LSU wins it all and does it easily.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Its Pearl Harbor Day. Thought you might want to rethink that Law.
Come on AF guy, don’t get your panties in a wad. Us military guys were just poking fun. I know it doesn’t fit in the AF corporate culture but it works in the real military ;).

(And I’m kidding - you know I appreciate your service)

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Marine taxis. But you know the old joke:

The Army and Navy are the only real military organizations. The Air Force is a corporation and the Marine Corps is a cult.
If you would just check the casualty rate for major combat organizations, I think the 8th Air Force holds the record. Just sayin'.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

UGA is an underdog in this game (i.e. they're supposed to lose).

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
If you would just check the casualty rate for major combat organizations, I think the 8th Air Force holds the record. Just sayin'.
Don’t they have a cool museum near Savannah or am I confusing them with another AF unit?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Does a humiliating blowout loss by UGA drop them below us in the rankings even though they beat us head to head?
It should. We lost on the road to a generational team and at a neutral site by a TD. UGA lost to Chump (losing record) at home and would then have a major blowout at a neutral site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.