Championship Week Thread

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
In reality, there are plenty of safe spacers in the military. I’m not one of them but we take all kinds.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

All 3 are great states. Not sure how this ever got so far out of hand. Very different but great features depending on what you’re looking for. I think NY state and WV are two of the most underrated states. It’s all about preference. My wife’s from Rhode Island and I have a good friend from ND. If we’re talking garbage states, they’re anxious to join.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
navy isn't real military.

They are like seagoing Uber.
Marine taxis. But you know the old joke:

The Army and Navy are the only real military organizations. The Air Force is a corporation and the Marine Corps is a cult.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I was just shooting from the hip. Locals here like that stat. I did see CO towns (like Pueblo) checking in at 13 on “sunniest places” websites.

Colorado Is Magical
Pueblo is a fkin dump, though, if we’re being honest.

Colorado is a gorgeous state, and I loved living there, and to be quite honest it doesn’t get that cold(no humidity) unless the wind is blowing.

15 degrees feels like 55 in Florida.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I refuse to live anywhere that it snows. I don't like to travel any further north than Ga. for any reason.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Having lived in both Colorado and Florida, let's just say I moved from Colorado BACK to Florida for a reason. Colorado is a breathtaking state, but I got tired of the winters. Now I just live in Florida and vacation in Colorado (in the winter). Best of both worlds.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Flag is the only decent city in the bunch. Tucson.... mehhhh.

The rest, you damn sure wont want anymore sun or heat.
Was in Flag last spring on the way and way back from the GC and other tourist spots north. We thought Flag was beautiful. No idea what it’s like to live there, but a great place to visit.
I was in Tucson in September and other than good Mexican food, there was nothing appealing to me about that place. (We had to go down to Nogales as well - “yikes” is all I can say.)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Flagstaff is best known as the place where you stop to take a leak on your way to the Grand Canyon.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
(We had to go down to Nogales as well - “yikes” is all I can say.)
yeah Nogales (or Douglas) wouldn't even be a good town in Mexico.

Sonoyta is really nice though and not far.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
:shocked2:

Underrated for what?

Rafting w banjos in the background?

Well now you’re factoring in people which wasn’t part of the original criteria. I have family that lived there years ago and we would visit sometimes as a kid. The mountains are beautiful. I consider it to be underrated because of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.