Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Augusta is running around disliking everyone who trashes the mullet, and yet, claims to dislike him. :lol:

Watch... I'll have a dislike from him in on this post in just a minute.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I know. Which makes it even more confusing.

I think the media has taken the comfort narrative a bit far. They're now looking for Oregon parallels.

Though ASU's facilities are a world away from Oregon's.

Mim Jacelwain

Oct 30, 2017
I just shared it. I think it's weird speculation.
Agreed.You would think to a guy like Kelly, he would welcome the challenge of the sec, like someone said earlier, thus isn't the sec of 10 yrs ago and I think he would flourish. Mabue he does, and mabye I'm wrong....hopefully

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
Agreed.You would think to a guy like Kelly, he would welcome the challenge of the sec, like someone said earlier, thus isn't the sec of 10 yrs ago and I think he would flourish. Mabue he does, and mabye I'm wrong....hopefully
Where else are you going to have a regular opportunity to take on the evil Saban?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't even recognize Augusta anymore. He was always the voice of reason.

Crunchtime

Sep 18, 2014
I don't understand this statement. Earlier you mentioned, "high profile employment contracts for a Forbes Top 10 corporation." Does your corporate culture not play a role in your selection process? I work for a global engineering firm; our corporate culture certainly influences our leadership selections.

Let me give you a very strong reason, the CEO sets the culture...not the other way around. The HC of the football team @ a major D1 institution IS the CEO of the athletic program from a public perspective. Ask 100 people who the coach is for Ohio State versus the AD for Ohio State. You will clearly see who the culture setting figure of the program is. SOS forever changed the culture of UF athletics. UM built on it and expanded it. The last two coaches have degraded it. To say that people who NEVER get in front of a camera, NEVER meet a recruit, NEVER get interview at half time of post game, NEVER have a midweek call in show, NEVER have to answer for W/L's.....to say those people set the culture of your program is absolutely comical. While in THEORY...it may be an approach that is written in a manual somewhere, in PRACTICALITY, the culture of an org is established, affirmed, and lived out by its most public figures. I can't tell you how many times we have looked for a C level executive for a company to "come in and change the culture" or "get us back to our core principles". Let's not have the tail wagging the dog here. I can give you dozens of examples where LEADERS ESTABLISH CULTURE, not the other way around.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't even recognize Augusta anymore. He was always the voice of reason.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rules update. It appears hairdo reference is not acceptable and shall be given the penalty of dislike.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't heard the world "mordor" since this.

493654d6ef.jpg

You will probably find it odd that Led Zep and Immigrant Song apparently making a comeback bc it is the theme of the new Thor movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.