Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Oh you and your rape fantasies.

Seriously, tell us who was raped. Was it your mom? Are you the bastard child from a rape? Was it your wife? Who are we kidding, she may have told you that, but she was just cheating on your limp dick.

I’m just going to assume yo momma got raped by a young black man, but truth is she probably liked and and just said she was raped.

Lawyer my ass. You’re a Saul Goodman with no vision
jesus man, you need anger management, or at least a hug.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And yet everyone blames losing to ugly on bad corner play
Butters specials. No, McWilliams and Trashes are never going to be good enough. As long as we stay out of the Sunbelt (or D3) players, we are fine.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Terrible look if this is accurate.

That said I'm definitely not a Mullen pumper but I find it kinda hard to believe he was forcing our top recruit to room with a raper. I think there's a lot more to the story than were getting so far.
Maybe they thought Steele could be a positive influence on him?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE="GatorJB, post: 893517, member: 80]That or Steele is just really entitled.
If I had to live with someone who was a thug, and likely committing multiple felonies in my dorm, I’d want out ASAP.

You wanna screw up your life, fine.

But I’ll be the only one who screws up mine.[/QUOTE]

None of us know what Jones was guilty of at the time Steele approached Mullen. It's my understanding that the big situation occurred after Steele's request. If that's incorrect or if Jones partook in other serious behaviors at the time of the request, then the bigger issue is why didn't Mullen get rid of Jones sooner or at least do more to address his behavior. Again, there is likely more to the story about what happened and more behind the reasoning for why he wants to transfer. Simply not allowing him to switch rooms until the end of the semester is a small complaint.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe they thought Steele could be a positive influence on him?

Too much to ask a freshman, thousands of miles from home, to have to do. If this was the case, it’s the opposite of what they should have done with a player like that.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I feel like I missed something.
It could have been one of the insanely childish, sexually deviant comments he made regarding your mother, which I have already expunged by sweeping his severely brain damaged drivel into the dust bin of history. Suffice it to say that you didn't miss much. Alcoholica: bad. Ignore function: good.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is so irritating as a fan.

For the past decade, EVERY offseason there is some kind of drama that leads to suspensions, arrests, internal discipline, and/or general bad publicity for the University. Not sure what the deal is with Steele and his situation being tied to JJ. Maybe it’s an anomaly, but I’m over us recruiting Cali kids...and that’s coming from someone who lives here. It just hasn’t ever worked out.

Also, pretty surprised the character concerns with Jalon Jones never came to light during his recruitment if he was a bad guy. I think that’s a bit of an oversight by Mullen. Granted, he can’t control every action these guys make, but eventually the narrative that we have a culture problem will return if we keep bringing in knuckleheads.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
And yet everyone blames losing to ugly on bad corner play

I recall it being our LBs who couldnt cover and Franks blowing the opportunities we did have. Don’t recall the corners being the blame. They hurt when Henderson went out, but LBs were a bigger deficiency in coverage.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Since I am a very suspicious person I think this is a fallout from the JJ case. From the article on Gatorcountry on the episode:
"...In the first report Jones and one of the alleged victims left the living room and went to his room where they began to engage in consensual sex. She says Jones was on top of her when the door opened and Hill and Steele walked in. Noticing the two other men in the room she told Jones to stop, which he refused to according to the report."

Florida quarterback Jalon Jones accused of sexual battery | GatorCountry.com

Now what were they doing in his room? Watching or wanting a foursome? That has bothered me from the beginning.

I could understand if UF's student disciplinary committee told them to look for another school and this business about the UF staff being late with his room change bit being used as an excuse. If it true that he too was "encouraged" then watch out for Hill to also leave. Of course I could be totally off-base.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I recall it being our LBs who couldnt cover and Franks blowing the opportunities we did have. Don’t recall the corners being the blame. They hurt when Henderson went out, but LBs were a bigger deficiency in coverage.
Corners, LBs and safeties all sucked. You were just immune to McWilliams, Stiner, and Taylor sucking by then.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Now what were they doing in his room? Watching or wanting a foursome? That has bothered me from the beginning.
Me too. Every night I've been laying in bed wondering about this. I haven't slept in days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator