Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's not unreasonable to tell Steele to room with Jones the remainder of the semester. They probably get requests like this all the time, and if you say yes to this request, then you have to say yes to all of them. This is a lame excuse to transfer imo. There's likely more to the story. That or Steele is just really entitled.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
[QUOTE="GatorJB, post: 893517, member: 80]That or Steele is just really entitled.[/QUOTE]
If I had to live with someone who was a thug, and likely committing multiple felonies in my dorm, I’d want out ASAP.

You wanna screw up your life, fine.

But I’ll be the only one who screws up mine.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Henderson and Black, I think someone said. Hopefully not Black, that would suck.

Yep when we lose recruits to not qualifying we never get them back after 1 year like some schools because of UF admissions I think.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You know, the baseball team never made me feel so low as this football program.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep when we lose recruits to not qualifying we never get them back after 1 year like some schools because of UF admissions I think.
You cannot transfer into UF without an AA and CLAST. at least that is the way it used to be.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alcoholica with my dick buried in his mouth as usual. How does it taste?

And back on ignore.
Oh you and your rape fantasies.

Seriously, tell us who was raped. Was it your mom? Are you the bastard child from a rape? Was it your wife? Who are we kidding, she may have told you that, but she was just cheating on your limp dick.

I’m just going to assume yo momma got raped by a young black man, but truth is she probably liked and and just said she was raped.

Lawyer my ass. You’re a Saul Goodman with no vision

beteez

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fvkk no, a kid from Cali was always a risk.

And its its just a cornerback. No position is easier for freshmen to play and no position affects the game less.

Im sure Mullinz was trying to affect Jalon, who already had a history of discipline problems in HS. Much like Tebow and Hernandez.

In college sometimes you get bad roomates. Im not aware of anything that makes THIS big of a problem foreseeable.

And yet everyone blames losing to ugly on bad corner play

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
If that’s true that they would not move him out of the dorm, that is beyond stupid and a bad look for DM.

You recruit these guys and to the top recruits you say yes, yes, yes to them during recruiting. Then they arrive on your campus and you have to start saying no to them. So while in hindsight you can say they should have moved him, unless he was very forthcoming about why he was uncomfortable with J.Jones they had no way to know this was not another prima dona request.

And this may well just be a cover for Steele. He may just be homesick and using this incident to pretend he is not running home to mommy.

What is stupid to me is that UF picked a recruit (J.Jones), said recruit got in trouble in high school, UF stayed on him anyway and he came in and behaved as this guy has. This is doubly concerning to me if Steele ie another player was in fact uncomfortable with living with him. That makes this staff's vetting seem pretty shakey to me.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I made the mistake of taking that phukkstick off ignore recently and came to regret that decision rather quickly. I don't even know what that shyttforbrains said to you, but I have every confidence it was profoundly stupid.
Delta name dickbreath, probably that

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Seriously, tell us who was raped. Was it your mom? Are you the bastard child from a rape? Was it your wife? Who are we kidding, she may have told you that, but she was just cheating on your limp dick.

I’m just going to assume yo momma got raped by a young black man, but truth is she probably liked and and just said she was raped.

Damn. Hope you two are buddies, cause that’s a bit much.

Calling him Saul Goodman!?!? Have you no decency.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh you and your rape fantasies.

This is enough, from both of you. Anymore back and forth from either and you'll get 3-day vacations. Go ahead and see if I'm bluffing.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is enough, from both of you. Anymore back and forth from either and you'll get 3-day vacations. Go ahead and see if I'm bluffing.
What about lizardbreath, we gave him the Delta name dickbreath, is he included in this, or is he fair game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator