Chris Steele transfers to USC(!), now has "everything he ever wanted"

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I gotta say I’m not surprised to be honest there’s been rumors of rampant incompetence on controlling situations at most colleges and ours is apparently no exception...the fact that they would do anything to jeopardize a kids future is completely incompetent and abysmal on all levels...I don’t blame the kid after hearing all this

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
If they knew jones was a bad seed and ignored steele’s desire to get another roommate then dan ****ed this up big time and is a fool.

There was a simple fix and the staff blew it.

Is this dan’s will Grier moment? Sure looks like it.

God I hope not. But if he was seriously upset by Jones' "lifestyle" and they just outright ignored him, that was a colossal blunder to say the least. That's bad enough in and of itself, but hopefully most of the other stuff that was thrown out there was dwag trolls just doing what they do. Perhaps Steele will reconsider the situation and think better of leaving. One way or another, the lowlife has to be flushed without hesitation or misplaced "mercy" and the responsibility for doing that is squarely on DM's shoulders. Again, one way or another, this is a moment of reckoning.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Terrible look if this is accurate.

That said I'm definitely not a Mullen pumper but I find it kinda hard to believe he was forcing our top recruit to room with a raper. I think there's a lot more to the story than were getting so far.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You’re so fu cling stupid sometimes. THe report says the girls were there at two different times and neither said Hill or Steele aided them. Your source is either a liar or calling the girls liars
Alcoholica with my dick buried in his mouth as usual. How does it taste?

And back on ignore.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mullen is getting blame and maybe should. But, who really deals with a kid’s living situation? Mullen? The position coach? Whoever that person is blew it big time.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I remember when Easley wanted to transfer and I think Powell their freshman season, but Meyer talked them out of it. Mullen ain't as good of a salesman that Meyer was, no way he convinces Steele to stay.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We ain't even made it to June and tons of negative headlines for the football team, hopefully this ain't gonna be a repeat of 2017 or 2013.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If they knew jones was a bad seed and ignored steele’s desire to get another roommate then dan ****ed this up big time and is a fool.

There was a simple fix and the staff blew it.

Is this dan’s will Grier moment? Sure looks like it.
Fvkk no, a kid from Cali was always a risk.

And its its just a cornerback. No position is easier for freshmen to play and no position affects the game less.

Im sure Mullinz was trying to affect Jalon, who already had a history of discipline problems in HS. Much like Tebow and Hernandez.

In college sometimes you get bad roomates. Im not aware of anything that makes THIS big of a problem foreseeable.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What is wrong with you? No - really. What is wrong with you? Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Communist party? Do you just irrationally hate great movies? Go buy it on prime. Sweet weeping Moses is the desert...it is the greatest dude bro movie of all time.
1) you should’ve gone ALL CAPS!!!
2) I’ve had the box set for at least 10 years!
3) Happy Commie Colluding V-E Day!!!
ECD045BC-F44C-4D9D-9EEC-9A671B9471BB.jpeg

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
1) you should’ve gone ALL CAPS!!!
2) I’ve had the box set for at least 10 years!
3) Happy Commie Colluding V-E Day!!!
I knew it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The criminole fans are acting like we are losing 3 or 4 of our recruits soon. Hopefully its just Jones and Steele at most.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
The criminole fans are acting like we are losing 3 or 4 of our recruits soon. Hopefully its just Jones and Steele at most.

Rumors of a couple may not qualify, so if that comes true, it could be like 4 of our recruits.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Whatever has to be said and done needs to happen now and quickly. Coach needs to get off his ass and meet with Steele and his parents and fix this, use his best carny lingo ever! Its not too late right now but each hour that passes makes it too late. Until hes announced a transfer destination he can still stay...

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
In regards to moving dorms. It’s not as easy as voila here you go. I had to request a change in dorms and it took them forever and I was just a regular student. The excuse I got was the had to wait for such and such to become available. I wonder if Steele let campus housing know? Just spitballing here, but those type of deals have too many moving parts. You’re not just dealing with the HC, you’re also dealing with on campus housing. Unless we go the Revenge of the Nerds route and just evict a kid out of his room so the athlete can have it

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Alcoholica with my dick buried in his mouth as usual. How does it taste?

And back on ignore.

I made the mistake of taking that phukkstick off ignore recently and came to regret that decision rather quickly. I don't even know what that shyttforbrains said to you, but I have every confidence it was profoundly stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator