Coaches getting axed begins

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The real Q here is....Does F$U have any coaches anyone else wants? Esp. after the sh*t show they produced last Saturday.
The reason they have a shytshow is because of the coaches they hired.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
2 things of note:

1. Purdue overpaid.
2. If FSux is making Willie get rid of assistants already - then the writing is already on the wall.
I'm as big a Brohm fan as anyone likely, but he is a mediocre recruiter and has never had a defense. 6 mil for a 6-6 coach. This is insane.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
$6M is crazy
I like the guy. He can score. He's a pretty good offensive x's and o's guy. He pressures teams, especially all these conservative ass, run out the clock teams that can't score quickly.... but 6 mil? 6 fvkking mil? Is that top 10?

He was top 10 mid major a couple of years ago. He isn't top 40 power 5 yet.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia Tech is looking at Clemson's OC. Not a bad move if true. They need to scrap that triple option and try to beat Georgia.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Auburn cans Malzahn is our system similar enough to bring him on staff? And would he come here?
The main thing I liked about young Malzahn's Auburn offense only had to do with the speed & energy of the OL in attacking their blocking schemes & RBs stampeding forward. Didn't see many TFls. ??

No matter what, he and his clients make tens of millions more every fvgging year.
So you're saying for that 2020 NFL draft Sexton should handle Trask ?

Do people not write real sentences in plain English anymore??
College kids through twitter have stuttered their effectiveness ... I think bonding to twitter-speak has gotten into Swain's punt return feet.?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
per football scoop...…

Colorado: Leading candidates for the job are Georgia defensive coordinator Mel Tucker, Vanderbilt head coach Derek Mason and Oregon defensive coordinator Jim Leavitt, tweets Pete Thamel.

three interesting names, two of which impact our division.....

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Western Kentucky: New head coach Tyson Helton’s contract is a four-year deal with an $800,000 base salary, according to a term sheet obtained by The Athletic. He can earn up to $300,000 in athletic bonuses and $100,000 in academic bonuses. Those are the exact same financial terms as previous head coach Mike Sanford. The term sheet doesn’t include buyout information.

Texas Tech:
The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that the Red Raiders are negotiating with Utah State head coach Matt Wells for their open head coaching position.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Georgia Tech is looking at Clemson's OC. Not a bad move if true. They need to scrap that triple option and try to beat Georgia.
I hear they're also looking at Kerwin Bell at Valdosta State. Would be nice to see a bigger school like Georgia Tech give him a chance.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mike Houston at JMU is getting two offers, w/ ECU offering about $500K more than Charlotte:

Charlotte: Amid concern JMU head coach Mike Houston might go with East Carolina’s offer

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hear they're also looking at Kerwin Bell at Valdosta State. Would be nice to see a bigger school like Georgia Tech give him a chance.
I've got a better shot with shania Twain

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Tough spot for that program. Roster full of option kids. Can modernize and go through some growing pains or bring in another option guy and mediocrity continues. I know their fans could care less either way.
If they stick with the option, Jeff Monken should be the guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.